Just started playing at CPS

psy0nyd3

psy0nyd3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey guys, I recently won some gift certificates for CPS poker and I've been playing for about a week now. My original intention was to use (a website that transfers funds from one poker site to another) to transfer my cash straight to full tilt because I'm familiar with them. However upon receiving my money and attempting to transfer it, I was informed that I have to have 3 months of account history as a prerequisite before CPS will release my cash.

So, long story short, after a long, arduous week, I'm up to 32 dollars from playing their micro blind ring games. Well, this is beside the point, I'm writing to ask a couple specific questions.

Does anyone have experience with CPS? Are they a reputable company? More important, have there been any issues on that site with hacking like the whole Ultimatebet/absolute thing? I know that was only possible because the dude had proprietary software to see others cards, but I'm sure hackers can craft similar tools, especially on an infant site like CPS.

Thanks for reading. I'd appreciate ANY type of info you guys have about this gaming website, as I am spending a lot of time and energy trying to build a bankroll from nothing, and I don't want my efforts to be in vain.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: