July 4th Weekend in Las Vegas. I'll be there. Will you?

aloevera

aloevera

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bill's used to the the Barbary Coast; now owned by Harrah's. It's in a GREAT spot! Right next to Bally's and Flamingo! I've never actually stayed there, but I've played there. if anyone wants me to pick them up at the airport, I'll do it!
PM me for my cell # and be prepared to give me yours, as well! Can't wait to meet all of you folks! And, April, we'll all chip in and buy your birthday dinner; and if they won't I'll do it, myself!
Jane

You guys get your times straight and I have an SUV-I can pick you up!

Awww Jane your a sweetheart..pm me your cell #, Ranny is reaching airport around 1:30pm Vegas time on June 26, I'm booking flight this week and aiming for around the same time...would have booked it already but apparently I have connections with some ppl that work at travel agencies and can get me flight much cheaper, so I will know sometime this week:)

Looking forward to meeting you and the dinner thing sounds great;)

I'll probably be reading Tom's book on Flight and by the time I get there I will be an expert:D

Last edited:
N

ndirish620

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry can't make it my mommy won't take me haha jk jk

robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I'm going to try in both of these. Which events are you going for?

Sorry, missed this!

I'm down in El Cortez for the first 3 days so probably event 22 at Binions on the 17th? I want some cheap practice before my wsop game on the 21st.

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am staying at Palace Station (North Strip, just to the West), pretty inaccessible in general, but I have a car. I think it will be a nice sanctuary from the general crowds and noise.

The 4th on the Strip = crazy amounts of people.

Last edited:
buckster436

buckster436

Cardschat Hall of Famer - RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well just saying Good Luck to you,,, and Dont forget the Coupon books AG mentioned , you can save a bundle,,, buck:cool:

icemonkey9

icemonkey9

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm flying in on the 4th and arrive around 5pm at the airport. We're staying at the Tropicana. I should have internet/email access so you guys can PM me with any plans to meet up. I'm getting excited!

eagle jim

eagle jim

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wish I could join you guys, just gotta do it next year. Good luck to everyone and bring home lots of cash!!!!!

Royal Vegas - Leo Vegas - Sky Vegas