Juicy stakes poker site review! bad news!

oldgrinder63

oldgrinder63

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I deposited a total of 85.00 and ran it up to 320 then I started doing what I should have done before I deposited and that was to check them out! As it turns out they have all these hidden conditions in order to do a cash out! 1st off they charge 50 dollars and the min cash out you can request is 250. Now I never got any deposit bonus so nothing to roll over but does not matter you still have to accumulate a huge amount of player points before you can cash, so lets say I won a tourney and made 900 I wont see a dime of it until I do massive gambling on the site! Its a total sick joke and they are just taking advantage of American players because they can I guess. Oh well they only suckered me out of 85.00. I am done with all off shore poker sites, and until I move to Nevada or they have legal sites in Arizona that are regulated!

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I deposited a total of 85.00 and ran it up to 320 then I started doing what I should have done before I deposited and that was to check them out! As it turns out they have all these hidden conditions in order to do a cash out! 1st off they charge 50 dollars and the min cash out you can request is 250. Now I never got any deposit bonus so nothing to roll over but does not matter you still have to accumulate a huge amount of player points before you can cash, so lets say I won a tourney and made 900 I wont see a dime of it until I do massive gambling on the site! Its a total sick joke and they are just taking advantage of American players because they can I guess. Oh well they only suckered me out of 85.00. I am done with all off shore poker sites, and until I move to Nevada or they have legal sites in Arizona that are regulated!

What network is this site on? And what do you mean by "they charge 50 dollars"? They want you to accumulate 50 dollars in rake no? Cant believe they would just take 50 from you :confused:

niphon56

niphon56

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some poker sites are not honest, they will ban your account by their rules 、 limit your withdraw or shutdown suddenly.

Those poker sites that Cardschat recommend are the better. :)

oldgrinder63

oldgrinder63

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What network is this site on? And what do you mean by "they charge 50 dollars"? They want you to accumulate 50 dollars in rake no? Cant believe they would just take 50 from you :confused:

They charge 50 fee to request a cash out per a bank check. I am not sure what network they are on. You can not request any cash out until you have earned enough player points which they do not tell there players that from the get go.

deputat777

deputat777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Therefore, you should never play in dubious offices, before playing, read their terms and conditions.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am done with all off shore poker sites, and until I move to Nevada or they have legal sites in Arizona that are regulated!

To be fair there are better options even among the unregulated sites. Sites like ACR, Bovada, ignition and BetOnline have been around for many years, and people do actually mostly get their money out from these sites, when they want to. So you just learned the hard way, that all unregulated sites are not the same ;)

Uncloggie

Uncloggie

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would avoid any non mainstream rooms. That's a hard lesson to learn.
Plus, who's to say you aren't just playing against Bots ?

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think bitcoin transactions are free. The easiest way to avoid their "rollover/rake" problems is to play buyins when you are playing a freeroll.

colmkav

colmkav

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
NL
Chips
I think bitcoin transactions are free. The easiest way to avoid their "rollover/rake" problems is to play buyins when you are playing a freeroll.
you say free but what exchange rate do they give you? ie what spread do they charge?