Join my FT Fantasy Poker League...

MrFold

MrFold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
List of event entrants?

Is there any way you can know who is listed to enter an event in advance so you can chop and change your choices?

I want to leave out players who aren't taking part and draft in ones who are, but I can't find a list of entrants for individual events anywhere...

:confused:

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there any way you can know who is listed to enter an event in advance so you can chop and change your choices?

I want to leave out players who aren't taking part and draft in ones who are, but I can't find a list of entrants for individual events anywhere...

:confused:

No one knows until the start of an event who is playing as you can often sign up for it until the last minute (just like online).

I've often read the on floor reporters walking around to see who is sitting.

*top of league now :top:

Attachments

• trumpet01.jpg
    trumpet01.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 28
Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hands up who didnt pick Phil Ivey in the event that he won a bracelet in (NL 2-7 lo ball) :wavey:

Doh :( :D

I would have been better off being one of those people who picked once, and never changed their picks for any event. I didn't pick him either, as I thought he was still busy in the 10k Stud. I surely would have picked him, as I will in the Omaha today. :D Negreanu is another question. He's 2nd of 11 in the Limit. Is the any possibly way he won't be done in time for the 10k Omaha HL? I know he loves limit, and will play if he can.

ryodejaneiro

ryodejaneiro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would have been better off being one of those people who picked once, and never changed their picks for any event.

I'll be doing something like that for the quite a few events since I'm going out of town for about a week and a half beginning tomorrow. Good luck on the rest of your picks everyone!

stellerteller

stellerteller

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
alright... I'm in.. good luck everyone!

G

Gr3atness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just joined, 2nd place overall right now but its a nice close race. :)

I also have the highest single event rank of 20th in event 16 :) Won me a free hat.

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
alright... I'm in.. good luck everyone!

Sorry I haven't looked at this thread in a few days. Welcome, Steller!! You're doing pretty well for a latecomer.

I just joined, 2nd place overall right now but its a nice close race. :)

I also have the highest single event rank of 20th in event 16 :) Won me a free hat.

Wow, that is amazing. I didn't even see your name added to our league. So I'm thinking 2nd place?!?!?! WTF, who is this guy! Had to go and look. Welcome to The Big Easy! Well, I was in 20th place yesterday but moved up to 11th. We all kicked butt in event 18. If that doesn't get me into a freeroll, I'll be ticked. Styb, irishkev & I started a thread in another forum, and we've started sharing pick ideas. Done with my picks for 2-7 Lowball. For the 1.5k NLHE donkfest, I'll just drag out the dartboard again. Congrats on the hat!

G

Gr3atness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow, that is amazing. I didn't even see your name added to our league. So I'm thinking 2nd place?!?!?! WTF, who is this guy! Had to go and look. Welcome to The Big Easy! Well, I was in 20th place yesterday but moved up to 11th. We all kicked butt in event 18. If that doesn't get me into a freeroll, I'll be ticked. Styb, irishkev & I started a thread in another forum, and we've started sharing pick ideas. Done with my picks for 2-7 Lowball. For the 1.5k NLHE donkfest, I'll just drag out the dartboard again. Congrats on the hat!

Haha, not that amazing, Ive played every event so far, just didnt have a league.
Don't worry you'll get your freeroll. I earned one back in event 6 and my registration just showed up like 2 days ago. FT is just really slow at setting them up in your prizes.

Velutha

Velutha

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I continue to suck in this. It would help if I had any clue who was in any given event....

MrFold

MrFold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I quite agree. I keep getting emails from Full Tilt saying the deadline is looming for you to make your picks for the next event - but there is no way of knowing who is playing in the next event.

:confused::confused::confused:

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The powers of prediction are required :D

MrFold

MrFold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In that case... I'll get on to Mystic Meg straight away.

I predict I'm going to do really badly.

ryodejaneiro

ryodejaneiro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I quite agree. I keep getting emails from Full Tilt saying the deadline is looming for you to make your picks for the next event - but there is no way of knowing who is playing in the next event.

:confused::confused::confused:

I hear ya. In some ways, I think picking the same players for the bulk of the events could be the way to go. I've gotten into two freerolls so far with this method. As for prizes, I don't think I've even gotten close to those - with the top 50 winning a prize, 306th is my best finish...

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ive have about 7 FRs so far and the earliest one starts for me at 1am :mad:

I remembernow i wrote an email to Fool Tilt last year saying not everyone following the game was in America so how about varying the times for the rest of the world......guess not eh? :rolleyes:

*slipped to 2nd - cry :(

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ive have about 7 FRs so far and the earliest one starts for me at 1am :mad:

I remembernow i wrote an email to Fool Tilt last year saying not everyone following the game was in America so how about varying the times for the rest of the world......guess not eh? :rolleyes:

*slipped to 2nd - cry :(

Ian, you are back in 1st! I slipped to 15th, and over the course of the last couple day, should be slipping even lower. I seem to have qualified for 5 freerolls, but only gave the the register button for 3 so far. Sadly, I won't be able to play the first one, Stud on June 20th, as it's my birthday, my brother's anniversary, and I'll be with family.

Last edited:
Velutha

Velutha

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is anybody else in freeroll #7 tonight (a NLHE event)? It'd be fun to follow each other in this. I'm Velutha on FT if anybody else is playing. I think it's actually running concurrently with the CC freeroll tonight.:)

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is anybody else in freeroll #7 tonight (a NLHE event)? It'd be fun to follow each other in this. I'm Velutha on FT if anybody else is playing. I think it's actually running concurrently with the CC freeroll tonight.:)
Good luck in that! My first one will be June 21, the Omaha HL. So glad I'm missing the Stud, and not this one. I'll try to look in on ya. Witt it being NLHE and all, the field should narrow quickly. hehehe

Velutha

Velutha

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm believe I'm at your table beardyian....it appears you are sitting out however. i was excited, i've never bumped into a cc'er at the tables randomly

Velutha

Velutha

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck in that! My first one will be June 21, the Omaha HL. So glad I'm missing the Stud, and not this one. I'll try to look in on ya. Witt it being NLHE and all, the field should narrow quickly. hehehe

Thank you m'am! Things are going ok for now; I'm in 93rd with 328 left. oops...just lost a huge pot with AK...AQ sucked out on me..

I assumed the field would thin out pretty rapidly too but it held up. You start with 2k chips and 10 min levels which was kinda surprising.

beardyian is on my left but is sitting out

O

Olough

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am playing in a fantasy event 2; the best way I have found out who is playing in the next event is....TWITTER!! The players update this thing like crazy with what events they are playing in.

stellerteller

stellerteller

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry I haven't looked at this thread in a few days. Welcome, Steller!! You're doing pretty well for a latecomer.

Thanks! Nice to be in a league! Gooo Cardschat!

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I joined. Best of luck to everyone!
Welcome!!!! GL to you!!!

I am playing in a fantasy event 2; the best way I have found out who is playing in the next event is....TWITTER!! The players update this thing like crazy with what events they are playing in.
Twitter has been very useful indeed. wsop updates are pretty taxing.

Sorry I haven't looked at this thread in a few days. Thanks! Nice to be in a league! Gooo Cardschat!

Haven't checked to regularly, but you caught me, cuz our freeroll in starting in 10 minutes, Omaha HL - oh boy!!!!!:D Quite a few from our league made it into this one.