Chips
not sure where the first jackpot sng's appeared but dont think stars was first

soncheebs

soncheebs

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Got a $400 spin on the $10 game and busted out first!!!!!!!! It was so tilting I had to get off for a couple hours...I've also come to the conclusion that there is hardly any skill involved in these....even in heads up hyper turbos people will fold to 3bets occasionally pre flop, or take a stab and fold to a raise post flop. Not in these. It's straight bingo, and I don't think I'm going to play them anymore.

Also they added $40 ones with a jackpot of $100,000....you gotta be crazy to blow through $40 a pop on these things lol. Anyhow, my bankroll took about a $200 hit so I'll be quitting the jackpots and making a thread on my progress in .25/.50 here in the next day or two for anyone who's interested.

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Got a $400 spin on the $10 game and busted out first!!!!!!!! It was so tilting I had to get off for a couple hours...I've also come to the conclusion that there is hardly any skill involved in these....even in heads up hyper turbos people will fold to 3bets occasionally pre flop, or take a stab and fold to a raise post flop. Not in these. It's straight bingo, and I don't think I'm going to play them anymore.

Also they added $40 ones with a jackpot of $100,000....you gotta be crazy to blow through $40 a pop on these things lol. Anyhow, my bankroll took about a $200 hit so I'll be quitting the jackpots and making a thread on my progress in .25/.50 here in the next day or two for anyone who's interested.

You still made money off the $400 game though right?

Also these games are skilled in the long term. Some poker pro proved these can be +EV on Stars in long term. I'll find the article in a bit.

cjmoles

cjmoles

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Reserving comment for now. LOL Will give them another try later.

Lheticus

Lheticus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it just me, or are the $2 games soft as a MARSHMALLOW?! I just won 3 games, the first 3 games I tried, for 4, 4, and 8, $10 pure profit and didn't even break a sweat! It took me I think around half an hour. I highly recommend them to anyone with a strong 3 players or less game.

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
he use the customized cards.
just want to know how to make/set it.

Sorry - I missed this post.

Options < Table Options < Themes.

Though I think the reason his cards look like they do in OP is because he is multi-tabling. The cards appearances change when you make your table(s) smaller.

B

Blaze716

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any Big Winners On ACR Jackpot Poker?

I've been playing it since day one. Usually only the 2 dollar game. Biggest win has only been 12 dollars though :( 4 dollars pops up quite a bit....
Anyone here had a big win yet on it???

Last edited: