Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Jack poker scammers are fast to assist deposit....make me impressed...fast
But it's FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD!!!!!!!!!
The total live player do not match at all
Jack poker left corner.....
Bonus money is a fraud JUST CALCULATE BY yourself!!!!
They just never give my46$ us from 72 j'...so
Scam or not!!!

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many small, little-known poker rooms offer a variety of stunning deposit bonuses. But to withdraw them, there are usually requirements that are not explicitly stated anywhere for making a rake, which can be many times greater than the bonus amount. And even then there is no guarantee that the room will pay anything. Unfortunately, this is a risk, and we can either take risks in the hope that the room works honestly, or play more or less well-known ones with good reviews and reputation.

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Many small, little-known poker rooms offer a variety of stunning deposit bonuses. But to withdraw them, there are usually requirements that are not explicitly stated anywhere for making a rake, which can be many times greater than the bonus amount. And even then there is no guarantee that the room will pay anything. Unfortunately, this is a risk, and we can either take risks in the hope that the room works honestly, or play more or less well-known ones with good reviews and reputation.
Exactly this. It is how small (and bigger) sites generate a working capital. They need to get people to deposit, so they lure you in with offers like a 200% deposit bonus, knowing that most players won't generate enough volume to unlock more than a few percent of that bonus.

acevitch999

acevitch999

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Thanks...jack poker ( team) scam with god bot ... they see your card many many say+ the game freeze 3 time today make me lost 45$ us...
So poker star???

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Why the hell you playing at a site majority likely never heard of? You're asking and begging to be scammed. Google is a great tool for research why people don't use it I'll never understand.

Yes pokerstars was always the correct answer for those who are allowed to play on it. Pokerstars security and integrity are the best of any poker site over the last 20+ years. When dealing with money online one should want security and integrity above all else in sites and businesses they deal with. A lot of poker players get easily bribed by scummy and trash sites with rewards, rake back and promos thou. It's sad people will give up security and integrity for bribes worth mostly dimes and nickels weekly.

Cheers!!!