Its Back FTP - But is the love still there

T

Tangerine 53

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not sure what others are observing but I'm finding the standard play is pretty good with a noticable absence of fish. As an example I played a few $2 SNG's just to get back into the swing of it and found nearly all playing good TAG poker - previously you could count on a few spewy fish in each. Also went on some 2NL cash tables and found the same even at that level.
Maybe it's just the regs who know it's back and it will take time for the site to attract the fish back?

S

swingro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure what others are observing but I'm finding the standard play is pretty good with a noticable absence of fish. As an example I played a few $2 SNG's just to get back into the swing of it and found nearly all playing good TAG poker - previously you could count on a few spewy fish in each. Also went on some 2NL cash tables and found the same even at that level.
Maybe it's just the regs who know it's back and it will take time for the site to attract the fish back?[/quote]
I do not see too many diferences at ring micros. But i think that players will not gonna deposit too soon like they used to because of the recent history. Anyway this makes no difference. The "Transfer" option from PS is a shiny button for the fish. What is new is also attractive. And also i am quite sure that the diversity of games from FT will attract a lot of players from PS.

deucem

deucem

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One can only hope that Howard Lederer, Chris Ferguson, Ray Bitar etc etc who took us and our cash for granted and ran the site into the ground are stewing in their own juices while watching the site go from strength to strength. That'l learn 'em.

Last edited: