Issues With UB

T

troubledman

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whats up all. Hope you all are in good health.
I've been playing on UB for the past few months. Mainly playing the low stakes cash games ( .01/.02 cents and .05/.10 cents ). The .01/.02 isnt bad. Do some decent winning but have my bad days. The .05/.10 is a different story. It is a very aggressive game. I admit I have problems with very aggressive players.
so I have tried to play like them' play super tight, and all in between. Nothing seems to work. I have lost a lot on this level. Its like impossible suck out after suck out, after suck out. It seems like its waaaaaaaaaaay to often that these occur. VERY FRUSTRATING! I want to know if anyone else has experienced this on UB and what do you think?
In no way am I saying that I am the best player. I am learning. However, I'm not bad either.

P

PlayerPlayerAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only issue I have with UB is that stupid little flag never goes away, same thing at AP !

rudeboyphx

rudeboyphx

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
troubledman,

I do find the smaller sites to be a tight/aggressive game compared to the donkfest you tend to see on some PS games. As to BRM (being a non-depositor), I prefer to transition from freeroll maniac MTT, to micro MTT, then to micro ring games. I currently have bank on 7 sites, but I have only transitioned to step 3 on PS as of now (<$100). I prefer to have <$20 before transitioning to step 2.