Iron Man confused the crap out of me..

IcyBlueAce

IcyBlueAce

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Like I don't know if its just me or what, but the whole system seems confusing as heck.. any simplified way to explain iron man to me??

Like this I don't understand...

30sxekk.gif

First of all the colors.. Then send at the bottom the thing about earning points.. what happens if I get 50 for 15 days, or 100 for 15 days?? Its both Bronze but whats my award??

Ugh I feel so stupid.. the whole system blows my mind.
:withstupi

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would try and help but I am stupid....lol
I don't get how they have checkmarks on some of the days, and you had fewer than 50.
TPC will stroll in at some point, he is Iron Man.

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like I don't know if its just me or what, but the whole system seems confusing as heck.. any simplified way to explain iron man to me??

Like this I don't understand...

30sxekk.gif

First of all the colors.. Then send at the bottom the thing about earning points.. what happens if I get 50 for 15 days, or 100 for 15 days?? Its both Bronze but whats my award??

Ugh I feel so stupid.. the whole system blows my mind.
:withstupi

A blue means you met the requirements, if you get 50ftp for 20 days or 100ftp for 15 days.. both are bronze and you get 25 medals. however this month you'd also qualify for the midyear bonus as well. which is 25$ for the lowest level. so just do 50ftp more for 15 days and you'll achieve bronze. (base bronze is 25 medals, plus there's a freeroll you can opt in or out of for additional medals)

Last edited:
WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Search for a thread started by TPC with the words Iron Man in the Subject. All your questions will be answered.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yea the TPC thread is good for this. RIght now what your calendar is telling you is that if you get 50 or more points a day for 15 more days in the month you will qualify for bronze level. Like coolnut said that will qualify you for a $25 cash bonus in July and earn you 25 medals. They have a store you can use your medals in.

IcyBlueAce

IcyBlueAce

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks guys I'll check his thread out.

Iron Poker - Titan Poker Deutsch