ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was invited to beta test Phil Galfond's poker room.https://www.runitonce.eu/
I am fairly certain it is not open to US players at this time, but other persons interested can subscribe to their mailing list and be invited to their next beta test.

This beta test's tables will be open for play on Tuesday, December 11th from 18:00 to 21:00 (CET). The stakes available for this session will be €0.05/€0.10 and €0.10/€0.20 for No Limit Holdem and €0.05/€0.10 for Pot Limit Omaha.

Has anyone else played on this site and have any info on how anything differs from pokerstars or any tips on using the software?

Last edited by a moderator:
kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like it won't be worth joining to me....

They received their gambling License in August 2017...
More than a year passed and they are still in private beta ?

Sorry, but I would be to afraid that they will process payouts at a similar speed ;)

And their concept of paying people to stream the games seems sort of fishy to me... Looks like someone is just trying to make a load of advertising dollars from other peoples effort to me...

This opinion is only based on quickly skimming through their site. I might be wrong and these guys try to start a really cool poker site but right now I wouldnt join....

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok the beta session just concluded. There were a couple minor things that need improvement. The winners cards displayed and disappeared to quickly. A split pot wasn't visually aesthetic but the amount was correct.

I prefer full table to 6 max but its what they got. I only got a shot at hold em as the site closed down 20 minutes ago. I wanted to try PLO.

My favorite thing about the short half hour session was the random number generator seemed more realistic like a live game. Difficult to identify why. Probably no runner runner straight except once when the board ran out with a broadway for all. Only one 4 flush and it helped that I had the nut.

I look forward to doing this again and I hope its soon. Funny thing is I saw no withdrawal button only deposit. I inquired about my options. I will include anything notable.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Looks like it won't be worth joining to me....

They received their Gambling License in August 2017...
More than a year passed and they are still in private beta ?

Sorry, but I would be to afraid that they will process payouts at a similar speed ;)

And their concept of paying people to stream the games seems sort of fishy to me... Looks like someone is just trying to make a load of advertising dollars from other peoples effort to me...

This opinion is only based on quickly skimming through their site. I might be wrong and these guys try to start a really cool poker site but right now I wouldnt join....
Better to do it right slowly than to open up and rush through it with a bunch of mistakes. Phil said they are designing it to be unfriendly for bots and the comments about the RNG make me hopeful. I will be watching this site closely.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They announce another beta test for today so I will try to play and continue analysis and note anything worth sharing.