Intertops -Why So Few Players

Thebatman92

Thebatman92

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Because it sucks and no mobile software!

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
discon video,screenshots..they lie and blame me!

over 6 hour video with discons at intertops at vital points 1 game each end of video....no discons in between...ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL RESPONSE FROM THEM.requested refund before i played a card as i saw it start then sure enough disconned from blinds....whole episode videoed and screenshots with me stating in chat i do not wish to proceed and request refund now...straight away ...without playing a card!The discon stopped me sending in chat but screenshots and video show it all EXACTLY as it unfolded,every single detail.$9.30 incl rebuy and add-oh last minute reg,straight into practice discon,before disconned from first blinds costing me over 20% of my absolutely crucial starting stack without a chance of playing a card..so many times..all sites...too many times...cost half my bankroll to enter this and they tried to do me in that tourney too at the start of the day,same video..same situation...winning by miles,disconned with over 20% of 270,000 odd stack on table AFTER i repeat AFTER clearly and precisely going all in and click worked fine,but it still went discon without the all-in AS HAS HAPPENED MANY TIMES BEFORE AT CRUCIAL VITAL POINTS!right from the moment the table opened i was requesting refund,i have it all on video record!and they still say no!ROBBERS...BLATANT ROBBERS,thats what it amounts to if they cant step up and speak the truth,give a man his refund for an unfair start after total maximum effort to ask for refund without touching the stack and also stating that i had no intention of playing it right from the moment the table opened and started disconnecting...DISGRACEFUL...DISGRACEFUL...DISGRACEFUL,and the countless hours they put their paying customers through chasing this garbage,this rubbish this filth,i mustve spent five unpaid hours of my life now and still chasing a $9.30 refund,HOW DO THEY EXPECT NO RETALLIATION FROM PEOPLE WHEN THEYVE HAD ENOUGH OF BEING BLATANTLY ROBBED AND THEN HAVE OUR LIVES FILLED ALL DAY WITH CHASING THIS BLATANT OBVIOUS THEIVING FILTHY LOW ROBBERY.....how dare you put people through this ...HOW FREAKIN DARE YOU PUT PAYING CUSTOMERS THROUGH HOURS OF STREESS AND MISERY AFTER BEING ROBBED....HOW FREAKIN DARE YOU LOW LIFES..HOW FREAKIN DARE YOU!

deform fedot

deform fedot

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry, but my opinion about the intertops - is a stinky hole. Minimum comfort, there is almost no choice among tournaments + problems with withdrawal of funds ((.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Having played 2:00 in the tournament, you can take the place below those registered only ...

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am so very interested to see what happens when i go to withdraw from intertops. I have played through far enough Rakeback, and i have deposited via bitcoin, which is all they say that you have to do in order to withdraw from bitcoin... other than the $100 min for withdrawing, and your identity is confirmed. It is tough to find games sometimes... but if you are willing to move up or down with your buy-ins , you can usually find a game to play. I do wish more people were on here saying they were successful with withdrawals. I hate ignition so much, but they do payout without any delays or hassles.

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Winnings NOT from freerolls NOT Accessiable

IN MY OPINION;

1. Payouts vs buy-in are less lucrative than on other sites. A $0.50 event on Intertops might earn a player $10.00 for winning, where as on other sites a player could win upwards of $50.00 or more for a $0.50 buy-in.

2. Anyone read the fine print?
Terms and Conditions for Intertops freerolls: (straight off their site)
50% of the Freeroll cash winnings have to be turned over as gross rake, before a player is eligible to withdraw these funds.
AND - A player STILL CAN NOT withdraw ANY freeroll earnings without first depositing and playing through all of that deposit. (straight from customer service)

3. Micro events are thin -

4. Unable to UNbind hotkeys from the numeric keypad.
If you hit one bound hotkey from the keypad, say #1 and then hit another bound hot key, say #5 - that equates to 1/2 pot + something else = resulting in a shove.
(Maybe this is just me)
Can't solve how to unbind the hotkeys from the key pad. So when I type in an exact raise amount of 150 and hit enter - rather than betting 150 - my bet is some crazy overbet. There are no options to turn off these key bindings - I've tried more than twice.

Lastly - here is my recent experience.

I won a twitter contest to win a ticket into two Mighty Midget events. Cool!
I won the first Bounty event and placed 4th in the Deep Stack Event.
Pretty nice results from winning buy-in tickets via twitter. Thanks Intertops!

I attempt to buy into a micro event - to see how much I can run this up - and my balance is reading $0.00. I click on the cashier and it shows my winnings from those two events, but in the main interface - the balance is still at $0.0.
Live Chat customer support tells me I CAN NOT access those winnings until I have deposited and played through the deposit.

I said - the winnings are not from a freeroll event - I thought that "rule" was only related to freeroll winnings. S/he said no - it is for ALL winnings.

So I diligently went back through ALL the Terms and Conditions - and nowhere could I find where it states ALL winnings are inaccessible until a player has deposited and played through that deposit.
:mad: Thanks Intertops :mad:

I still enjoy playing on the site but they need to loosen the reins on their freeroll winnings - and give players who win - access to their winnings, without strings attached.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i cant even access poker on that site wont let me login been trying for a week

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The answer is simple, this poker room doesn't like to pay. To get your money out, you need to generate a rake. I've also experienced this at other poker rooms, but only if you've got some kind of bonus. Here, however, there is no exception, the poker room requirement is irrationally high, 100$ rake, which is 1000 player point.
This is too much! an average hobby player can't collect it and he's losing his money, or a lot of time and energy, just to get your money!
I advise everyone to avoid this poker room, it is only a matter of time when they will not pay anyone at all! as in the case of the Cake Poker!

James_Harrison

James_Harrison

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This was all predicted. Its a matter of trust. Some rooms are feeling it more than others. Rob Yong has helped set up a new website called Fairplay to try and combat botting.

Im playing in an Intertops freeroll right now there are right around 200 entrants. During PartyPokers name change promo they had over 10000 entrants registered in their tournaments.

They can get the numbers, Intertops doesnt see 200 entrants in their raked tournaments and Party doesnt come close to 10000 in theirs. Sites can be making more money, people just arent playing. That said there are still alot of successful rooms out there.

What you need to understand is that all of these bot revelations are a poker players worst nightmare, its kind of like what we feared for all along.