Intertops poker $5000 free roll

IntenseHeat

IntenseHeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I emailed them just after noon today. I'm still waiting to here back from them. For some reason I don't expect to hear back until I send a second message. Something about intertops support. They usually resolve my issues to my satisfaction, but I always have to raise a little hell before they get me in touch with someone who can help.

frankace12

frankace12

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what did you say to them?
I emailed them for step 2 because I didn't get the newsletter and they sent me step 3 then I emailed right back asking for step 2 and they sent it to me right away all happened in a couple of hours great service

C

credsfan03

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I will email Intertops for the third part. I have not received it through mail yet. How fast are the cash outs at Intertops.

N

nightmoves44

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I will email Intertops for the third part. I have not received it through mail yet. How fast are the cash outs at Intertops.

Intertops is pretty fast,it takes about 10 days or so..

I have emailed intertops 2 times now,with no answer..I usually get a monthly letter from tops,but nothing yet...bummer

N

nightmoves44

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Intertops just replied to one of my email about 7-8 minutes ago..so if they don't answer in 20 minutes..zap them another email..Theres only 134 registered so far...perhaps they counted on the mail being faster...

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only got the 1st 2 parts, they never did send the last part via snail mail!!
Good luck to the CC'ers who are in this. :)

JusSumguy

JusSumguy

Chipmonger
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only got the 1st 2 parts, they never did send the last part via snail mail!!
Good luck to the CC'ers who are in this. :)
Still time to email --> poker@intertops.eu

They got the last 3 numbers back to me. when I asked, within 15 minutes.

Just tell them you haven't received the third Easter egg yet.

-

Lady_Ist

Lady_Ist

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
aLSO STILLLL waiting for reply .... :( or it has some special terms ??

TakinOver

TakinOver

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sucks i cant play. I guess its something new for U.S players. I was able to play before but not no more.

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Still time to email --> poker@intertops.eu

They got the last 3 numbers back to me. when I asked, within 15 minutes.

Just tell them you haven't received the third Easter egg yet.

-
We are sorry for any inconvenience that you have undergone and we are more than happy to assist you. Before we can provide you the last 3 letters of the code for our Intertops $5,000 Easter Freeroll; however, we ask that you verify your full mailing address.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and we thank you for your kind cooperation and understanding.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I'm in it :D

Last edited:
JusSumguy

JusSumguy

Chipmonger
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freeroll; however, we ask that you verify your full mailing address.
Take a pic of your Drivers license and/or a gas/elec bill and email (respond) it back to them.

Bing bang boom.

-

JusSumguy

JusSumguy

Chipmonger
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only needed to type it in. :D
May the cards be with you bro.
icon14.gif

-

woohoo sue

woohoo sue

Brings Laughter
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
AND ME TOO! yeah crazy reregistering going on ......had to reregister. They think that will keep me out I don't think so ....hey anyone takes johncatt out say "that's for topswoohoosu" ... long story. I know never play vengeance poker but I'm a girl ...everything is personal!

IntenseHeat

IntenseHeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If you were planning to play this tournament, you may want to double check your registration. It seems as though the tournamnent was reset some time this afternoon. I just had to register for it again. You might want to make sure you are still registered.

IntenseHeat

IntenseHeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If you were planning on playing this tournament, it might be a good idea to double check to make sure you are still registered for it. It seems that at some point this afternoon this tournament was reset and all registrations were wiped out. I had to register for it again. You might want to make sure you are still registered.

Danilo

Danilo

5am Club
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello CCers, the tournament at Intertops was canceled and reactivated again, all players need to register again, same password ... :)

S

smidjet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think its a bunch of bull i also got 2 but not the third seems like its not just isolated to me .quit playing them a while ago any way