intertops notes

T

thunder_road

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ive recently been playing low buyin tourneys on intertops and have been taking notes on

players i see regularly. i have noticed that some of my notes are not showing up. not all

just some which i find strange is anyone else having the same or similar problems

Jason Bralli

Jason Bralli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
ive recently been playing low buyin tourneys on intertops and have been taking notes on

players i see regularly. i have noticed that some of my notes are not showing up. not all

just some which i find strange is anyone else having the same or similar problems

Hello,

I don't play a lot on the intertops, just the CC tournaments.

But the notes I take on players are always there, I've never had a problem with that.

GL
;)

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Send intertops a message and see what they say.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Intertops is a very interesting and original site. I built a pretty decent bankroll on this site, but I could not withdraw funds. Withdrawal conditions are simply unrealistic.

S

snitcheroo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I addressed this with support and was told that it resets every month. I was frustrated because I keep notes for a reason but now I have been there long enough to remember how most play.

T

thunder_road

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I addressed this with support and was told that it resets every month. I was frustrated because I keep notes for a reason but now I have been there long enough to remember how most play.

ty for the reply. for intertops to do notes this way makes no sense but its intertops lol

only play there because dont't have a lot of better options and won 50 bucks thru gold chip

freerolls

I have/had notes on snitcheroo lol

S

snitcheroo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ty for the reply. for intertops to do notes this way makes no sense but its intertops lol

only play there because dont't have a lot of better options and won 50 bucks thru gold chip

freerolls

I have/had notes on snitcheroo lol

Lol notes on me? Hahaha I'm sure you have but I am equally sure it is because of my mouth :rolleyes:..... I don't know when to shut it but have been doing better lately...... I get so mad at the crap people call and then after talking here i realize I needed to change my way of play to match theirs lol

T

thunder_road

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol notes on me? Hahaha I'm sure you have but I am equally sure it is because of my mouth :rolleyes:..... I don't know when to shut it but have been doing better lately...... I get so mad at the crap people call and then after talking here i realize I needed to change my way of play to match theirs lol

i actually don't follow chat. I sharkscope regular players to get a feel for what kind of player

im up against and then take more detailed notes when approrite

S

snitcheroo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i actually don't follow chat. I sharkscope regular players to get a feel for what kind of player

im up against and then take more detailed notes when approrite

I see, never really paid much attention to sharkscope as people can change the way they play and lord knows we all have off days lol