Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Just keep getting b.s. responses from support regarding refunds. Most recent one said, "you got knocked out of tournament before we cancelled" LOL... ok but what about the gazillion disconnects & the reason you ended up choosing to cancel? Do ya think just maybe clients should be refunded their buyins?

Unless some miracle happens, I'll be uninstalling intertops right after the CC game on Saturday.:flybye:

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Had the client open for a while last night and the issues were occurring again. Wasn't in any games and won't be in any either til I see that they get it sorted out. Was looking forward to the final CC games this weekend but probably won't be able to play now cos my nephew is home for a while and will be spending time with him.

moemtg

moemtg

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, Intertops is repeating the Dep FR this sunday. :cool:

I guess it's because of the problems with the network during this tournament last sunday. Just registered for it... We have a second shot at it, so everyone with a ticket, go and register. :)

I am pleased with this... I am just wondering though as they stated it was cancelled (for 7/8) in the email I received, however I was still playing in it when the network came back up... In any case... this is very welcome.

Moe.:cool:

W

Weissr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, Intertops is repeating the Dep FR this sunday. :cool:

I guess it's because of the problems with the network during this tournament last sunday. Just registered for it... We have a second shot at it, so everyone with a ticket, go and register. :)

Nice. Just saw my ticket. Hopefully they don't drop the ball once again... Does 3 strikes you're out still apply?