Intertops Account

F

FrancoVeil

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After alot of hemming and hawing, asking around and research I've finally decided to make a minimum deposit at intertops. My transfer went through alright but there is an issue that Im curious about that maybe someone here who has an intertops account can help me with. Customer support there is unavailable at the moment.

It says on the website balance page that I have $200 in my account, the cashier area in the client also says $200 but my 'account' area in the client says I only have $100 available. can someone explain this to me as their customer support is unavailable right now?

thank you

Blessings
F

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not sure where you are from, maybe if it is like a debit from your bank, they may clear half and wait for the other half to actually clear the bank and come out of your account.

katymaty

katymaty

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You will still have $200. Its like a bankroll limit they have, you can email support to increase it I think. If you win more money it wil still go back to $100.
To find your proper balance instead of going to My Account go to cashier then click on the balance tab.