Intertops

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi all . I am often playing multiple sites and when I do I usually am unable to play intertops tournaments. I am able to register for the game but when it starts I am often frozen and the table is just on my screen but won’t respond to any button click. Obviously my tournament entry is blinded out eventually. I actually have to restart my laptop to get rid of it. The only time intertops will be successful is when I am running no other sites’ tournaments already.

Does anyone have any similar issues or suggestions?

Hootz

Hootz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I play everything on mobile, there are a few poker sites that don't load right for me & am just never even able to get to the lobby (GGpoker & ACR)

I have troubles playing at Intertops too. It is always majorly lagging for me. I can register just fine & attempt to play, but it goes tooo freakin slow. For instance, after the cards are dealt, they take so long to flip over to show me my hand that my turn times out & the game has forced me to fold, all before I even get to see my hand. And so if I am able to play a hand any further than the deal, I just have the same problem with the community cards, they take so long to show me what cards have dropped during the flop, run, river, that I often end up missing out on my turn. It'll be expecting me to react to any bets before I get to even see what's on the table.
I assumed it was my old device I have to play on that was the root to my issues. Surprisingly enough tho, just yesterday I tried playing a tournament again at Intertops as it'd been a while since I attempted, and for he 1st time I didn't have the lag issue I was just talking about, but the game kept 'timing out', and would make me have to log back in real quick. Happened at least 3 times. Even though I was never actually idle so it caught me off guard every time. Still a way more tolerable annoyance than the harsh lag bullsh*t lol. Finally got to leave a match on my own failures! haha! Doesn't seem like you are missing out on much being not able to play there imo. :banghead::thumpdown

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Hi all . I am often playing multiple sites and when I do I usually am unable to play intertops tournaments. I am able to register for the game but when it starts I am often frozen and the table is just on my screen but won’t respond to any button click. Obviously my tournament entry is blinded out eventually. I actually have to restart my laptop to get rid of it. The only time intertops will be successful is when I am running no other sites’ tournaments already.

Does anyone have any similar issues or suggestions?
I usually have ACR or BCP open at the same time as the Itops game and don't have any issues Mike. I haven't heard of anyone else having this issue, have you deleted Itops and redownloaded it, If I ever have issues with Itops (which is rare) I delete and download it again and usually all comes good.

:)

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually have ACR or BCP open at the same time as the Itops game and don't have any issues Mike. I haven't heard of anyone else having this issue, have you deleted Itops and redownloaded it, If I ever have issues with Itops (which is rare) I delete and download it again and usually all comes good.

:)
Thanks Zorba , I will give this a try.

J

Jlo111888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i am not playing for a while on intertops sometimes racetrack freeroll to play for a ticket for sunday 10000$ yesterday i was invited by the site to spin free on a slot machine i dont play anymore cc100$ freerolls cause too late even when i was in holidays