Intertops

Melbell

Melbell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play intertops just fine. There rules aren't that different from any other site on freeroll winnings.

bekel285

bekel285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's the only site I've come across that doesn't allow UK players. So I couldn't tell u any more apart from I've heard nothing bad about them.

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
...There rules aren't that different from any other site on freeroll winnings.

Sorry to contradict you, but Intertops is the only poker site that forces you to turn over as gross rake 50% of all freeroll cash winnings (and I play on more than 8 poker networks). No other poker site forces its players to do that, so please do not say that the rules for Intertops are not that different from other sites, they are uniquely different.

Melbell

Melbell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What I am referring to is that most poker sites have a rake requirement for freeroll wins. It may not be 50% but there is still a rake. I am sure there is exceptions to the rules.

ddg373

ddg373

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was checking it out, but have a rough time navigating the site, but I haven't downloaded their software, only play on their internet connection site

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What I am referring to is that most poker sites have a rake requirement for freeroll wins. It may not be 50% but there is still a rake...

Can you please name one other poker site that has a rake requirement for freeroll winnings? I do not know of one, other than Intertops.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Intertops server is very old! Personally I'm too annoyed by this!

Melbell

Melbell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can you please name one other poker site that has a rake requirement for freeroll winnings? I do not know of one, other than Intertops.
Here is a link to ACR https://www.americascardroom.eu/pla...t-your-winnings/general-cash-out-information/

How much is the minimum rake I need to generate before cashing out?

This amount can vary and will depend on the type of games you play and the amount you have deposited or received from a transfer
And here is a link in CC about betonline
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-deposits-withdrawals-54/must-deposit-cash-betonline-sportsbetting-freeroll-275978/

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

The Chico Network (BOL/SB/ others) has a 'play through' requirement that is similar. I was able to clear that playthrough quickly and painlessly via BOOST games (speed poker like RUSH, or ZOOM). Once I cleared that at SB, using bitcoins, I withdrew and deposited at BOL, where I cleared it in less than the two weeks I took before even checking.

F

formertroll

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does Intertops have enough freerolls to build with for a US player who can't / doesn't want to deposit?

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Melbell and dj11, you are both missing my point, ACR and BOL have a rollover requirement when you make your first deposit, after that, you never have to do it again. You can make as much as you want after that from freerolls and you never have to roll it over. Intertops requires you to rollover (give them rake) everytime you make any money from a freeroll, that is completely different than ACR and BOL. So far I have given Intertops about 100$ of rake (over the last couple of years so I could withdraw) and now because of new freeroll winnings (about 100$), I have to give them another 50$ of rake to withdraw again. That is completely different than ACR and BOL, don't you agree?

Btw, ACR and BOL might have additional rollover requirements if you deposit again, but I never deposit a second time.

A

ahweiss123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Intertops has a good selection of $1-3 tournaments. They are pretty small-about 50 people each one. My main issue is that for some reason, every 20 minutes or so, it automatically logs me out. Perhaps, my settings are off.

ebazynski

ebazynski

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Intertops has a good selection of $1-3 tournaments. They are pretty small-about 50 people each one. My main issue is that for some reason, every 20 minutes or so, it automatically logs me out. Perhaps, my settings are off.

I have experienced the same issue with being logged off after 30 minutes. This never happened before they did an upgrade :confused: to their system earlier this spring. I'm only able to access through their web App, as my system won't run the downloadable client for some reason.

Daniel72

Daniel72

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I noticed the same thing about raking the freeroll winnings.
After a lot of 2 cent 4 cent cash games I finally could cash out :)
Overall seems like an old but reliable poker room.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
are you guys with intertops connection issues getting 'error reports'

sometimes if you have the tournament lobby open , and 2 or three other tables up (playing or viewing )you might click through the table and lobby and send a double /erroneous signal to the site , prompting the error report .when it happens to me i often have to immediately close all the tables and the open lobby , leave the site and then reopen it .on a slow laptop or phone that process can take several minutes , and cause you to forfeit a big pot , sit out some hands when blinds are big or near the bubble in a tourney .on top of that , and very frustrating for me , any 'notes' i have taken since last opening Revolution Network seem to vanish . i might several hours worth of useful info saved , and then gone .now i try to remember to log out at every 5 min break and reopen the site so as not to lose my crucial data . id say i get 3 or 4 error reports a week . my advice , and only a guess as to causes , is to stay away from an open lobby at crucial times , dont double click quickly to 'replay' a hand , make a bet or move from table to table , and try not to keep lobbies , tables etc behind one another . another choice is to have a 2nd electronic device at the ready to quickly open in an emergency .

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
playing 12-18 high stakes tournies at once ,

like jonathan little used to stream on ACR ( before he got banned ), aint gonna happen on Intertops !

Normino

Normino

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have some free roll winnings on Intertops from CC, however i cant play a double up .45 cent tourney, says my balance is 0.00 however when I go to my account says i have $7.96 CAD

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i enjoy intertops

but its hard to move up in stakes as there isnt much action