Inter Poker the dark side

N

Naive Pokerman

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Recently I had the unfortunate displeasure of running afoul of Inter's general manager.It seems that reporting the fact that at least 3 minors admitted in open chat that they were using their parents account is unwanted by the Inter team. Finally these young players when you beat them would say things like well I had sex with your mother last night.I should have turned the chat off.Then there are the unwanted homosexual advances .I was subjected to at least 10 different propositions while playing there.I made the mistake of telling the last one off and got banned. My mistake was not ignoring them.If you go to play there be aware. Feel free to discuss with the general manager at [mod edit - there's no need to post any contact details here, even if this topic is serious, which surprisingly I doubt ~ DM] thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Osmann

Osmann

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play a lot at interpoker and have only once encountered a person admitted he was 11 years old once. He was using a lot of foul language, but who cares when the idiot is dropping a complete buy-in every 15 minuttes and played a 2 hour session? He had most of the table tilted and the average pot size was huge, so I hope to see him again in the future. I have never had any problems with the support of the site either.

By the way, you have to remember that theese persons not necesarily play at interpoker, but just the cryptologic network.

Lo-Dog

Lo-Dog

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Naive Pokerman said:
Then there are the unwanted homosexual advances .I was subjected to at least 10 different propositions while playing there.

:sheep: :love: ROFL!!!