Instability GG poker

rei signo

rei signo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yesterday GGpoker went offline for a while, all sites can have this type of problem! Can you give me details on why this instability occurs????

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I don't know why this happened at GGPoker, but on other sites everything worked fine, I think they only had such a problem and POKEROK saw a little delay when I clicked on a bet, there was a noticeable delay between clicks for a couple of seconds it was not pleasant to play

rei signo

rei signo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know why this happened at GGPoker, but on other sites everything worked fine, I think they only had such a problem and POKEROK saw a little delay when I clicked on a bet, there was a noticeable delay between clicks for a couple of seconds it was not pleasant to play
It wasn't this glitch but all the players for several minutes and some returning to the game before others!

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why dont you ask GG Poker this question?

rei signo

rei signo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why dont you ask GG Poker this question?
I saw a stream, I don't have my GGpoker password. This is a community of poker players, it's great to ask questions about the games and websites! Can you help clarify something on the topic?

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I saw a stream, I don't have my GGpoker password. This is a community of poker players, it's great to ask questions about the games and websites! Can you help clarify something on the topic?
No I dont have insider knowledge about, what kind of technical problems GG Poker experienced. And neither most likely do any other forum members, since we dont work as software engineers for GG Poker. Why is this even important to you anyway? As you say, such problems happen from time to time on all poker sites.

rei signo

rei signo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No I dont have insider knowledge about, what kind of technical problems GG Poker experienced. And neither most likely do any other forum members, since we dont work as software engineers for GG Poker. Why is this even important to you anyway? As you say, such problems happen from time to time on all poker sites.
Yes, this problem happens on all sites, so from what you say, no player knows anything about it! You are very pessimistic because I think there are very smart players who know why instability occurs, I even saw that I was posted in the wrong topic and besides, I see everything as correct. I'm waiting for people from the community to clarify me about the instability.

R

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Usually, it is a planned outage to update the server but best always to check the site's Twitter feed for announcements.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fortunately, I didn't notice such an error, but I can't even imagine why these instability problems exist.

rei signo

rei signo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fortunately, I didn't notice such an error, but I can't even imagine why these instability problems exist.
Ok my friends,good luck!

Usually, it is a planned outage to update the server but best always to check the site's Twitter feed for announcements.
Instabiity ok, never planned!

In their statement on twitter they did not provide any details:

Rarely we find out what the real cause is, except the site tells us so.
We players who were playing at the time of instability would want to be well rewarded, often the player can be very rich in chips and only receives the money back, the site should give a lot of tournament tickets to players at this time!

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We players who were playing at the time of instability would want to be well rewarded, often the player can be very rich in chips and only receives the money back, the site should give a lot of tournament tickets to players at this time!
Sites have a cancellation policy for these situations, and of course they follow this policy. If they do a so called "roll back" of a tournament not yet in the money, then everyone get their money back, even those who already busted or lost most of their chips. So sometimes you will benefit from this, and sometimes it will be bad, if you accumulated chips.

Its essentially like bad beats. Sometimes you suffer from them, and other times you are the one, who crack someone elses AA with an inferior hand. But in the end it evens out, so it does not matter. GG Poker is not going to change their cancellation policy, because you complain about it in a poker forum, so its time to move on ;)

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course it was not planned, when tournaments had to be cancelled or paused, after they started. If its planned, the availability of tournaments gradually decrease in the hours up to the planned downtime, so that all games are completed, before the server goes offline. pokerstars typically do this once a month.

Viparida

Viparida

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, i was in the middle of a tournament. My buy-in was refunded but either way i lost time trying to reconnect.