Increasing GGpoker deposit limits

B

Blair29

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue. I was looking to up my monthly limit by a minimal amount, so sent in all the standard ID verification. But to my surprise they are now looking for proof of income. I've never been asked for that before on any site.

Is this a new thing?

C

Clutchdenier

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you based in the UK? If so, its due to new regulations and laws passed by the government to minimise the risk of irresponsible gambling and to ensure these companies dont prey on people who could fall victim to that kind of behaviour

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue. I was looking to up my monthly limit by a minimal amount, so sent in all the standard ID verification. But to my surprise they are now looking for proof of income. I've never been asked for that before on any site.

Is this a new thing?
One time i wanted to make a player transfer on GG and then i got an email asking for exactly the same thing: proof if income. They told me that they would send an aditional mail with a form to fill out.

I never received said form (which i would not fill out anyway) and never transfered money there.

They probably want this information because of money laundering laws/rules.