Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
... and me yesterday against player from Iraq at PKO $0.25 PLO8 (was good one, though)

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
with yesterday's new update it is no longer possible to see the nationality of the players
Okay, so it's not just me. I was wondering what happened. I wonder why?
I also noticed the traffic is up in a major way in comparison to previous numbers. Currently there are over 22K players at the site. That's a lot. Normally it's around 6500-7500 on average, from what I've seen. I wonder if some legislation went through some place that we're not aware of? :unsure:

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I heard a streamer say you could still see the country if you start a player to player cash transfer.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
i sure cant figure where anybody is from anymore

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
canada is the best .....lolllll its joke but i lnow i'm the best and i am canadian

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Okay, so it's not just me. I was wondering what happened. I wonder why?
I also noticed the traffic is up in a major way in comparison to previous numbers. Currently there are over 22K players at the site. That's a lot. Normally it's around 6500-7500 on average, from what I've seen. I wonder if some legislation went through some place that we're not aware of? :unsure:
That can't be unique players - right?

What are the 22k players actually playing??

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That can't be unique players - right?

What are the 22k players actually playing??

Maybe this number shows the total amount of players-including the play money players? The 6500-7000 @takinitSLEAZEE mentioned are probably real money players.

Lol at thinking this has something to do with legislation, especially on an unregulated site like acr.

Or if u guys want me to put on my little thin foil hat too, here u go:

Maybe its an army of house-bots that acr now decided to set free in hope noone recognizes them because its no more possible to see where players are from now 🥱😅

Last edited:
Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I heard a streamer say you could still see the country if you start a player to player cash transfer.

Yes, this is true. I made P2P transfer couple of days ago, and it showed me the country - before comfirming the transfer (y)

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That is quite impressive.

However, i don't want to nitpick. But the U.K is not a nation, funny enough it did use to show which nation within the U.K the player played from. Wish they kept that.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yes, this is true. I made P2P transfer couple of days ago, and it showed me the country - before comfirming the transfer (y)
Could be because if the person resides in a country that your country prohibits the transfer of funds to you might be committing a crime by giving them money. In the USA countries include: Cuba, Iran, North Korea, and others. These fall under sanctions overseen by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC).

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
👆☝️👆☝️👆☝️👆👉: The plot thickens... :unsure: