Im done with free rolls

J

j_ mardis

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there any value?

SO, if you have to become a hermit for the first 2/3 of the tourney and only play three starting hands, what value is there in the freeroll?

Patience, then persistence, and finally, the real game begins. That is a tough lesson to learn, and an even harder game plan to follow.

Is that any different than the ME at the wsop?

Jordan

NightFun

NightFun

CC Elite CC=AWESOME! Woof
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yea thats it....no more free rolls for me, at least not for a long while. its not worth having to go through the tons of idiots who join not knowing what they are doing and then losing to their shitty hands...argh no more free rolls at least not for a while...too damn frustrating

(not talkin about this sites free rolls, im talkin about like royal vegas 5 thousand person and party poker 16000 person free rolls)
For sure! you have to find freerolls that have 100 - 200 tops....then you've got a game going! best of luck to you in future!

Oh, I also meant to say that when you play a freeroll with 1000's of people, you need to sitout for a while for the rif raf to clear out, then go in and play tight

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tigertight

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hey well idk why you would stop its free money just grind it out play good hands and dont play the ones that aint worth fighting for.