I'm a lying idiot and here is the proof. :)

B

bwilli1180

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I recently had my funds removed from my player account without my permission on Pokerhost. Players do not depost money on this site, as it is a scam site. You can simply google Pokerhost Scams and see the 1000's of problems players have had with this site.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, you are really not giving enough information for me to buy it, I know a few that play on Poker Host with no problems.
As for googling Pokerhost scams, I am sure you can put in any poker site name and tons of ppl will be on there complaining.
I know if I type in my old job name and scams, a ton of replies pop up.

N

nightmoves44

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
!

Anytime you make a post calling out any site to be a scam,you must provide the proof and explain your reasons in detail here at Cardschat.
I havnt played pokerhost off and on for several years.,and the only thing I didnt like was having to earn points to cashout freeroll money.I dont know if pokerhost still does that or not.
So give us the details of your reason pokerhost is a scam site?..if its a cashier problem,it may be Merge and not pokerhost at all.

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Link to full story including Pokerhost representative chiming in....

IN FACT, as opposed to scamming him, Pokerhost gave him an extra $40 bucks when they cashed him out and sent the money to his bank, even though he broke TOS by trying to click/sign-up with his own affiliate link to receive rakeback. Pokerhost may or maynot be a good place to play, but this new member has a lot of nerve to call them a scam site in his situation, when he basically was trying to scam them, and they even paid him more than he had in his account to boot.

Last edited:
WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks WEC. Changed the title to something a little closer to the truth.