THE IDEAL POKER SITE ?

Dennis C

Dennis C

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know that the best site would be the one you never lose at, but really try this on for size.

My ideal poker site would have pokerstars ability to bet, raise, and fold.(THOSE BIG RED BUTTONS)
It would have a tourny lobby like Paradise with all it's detail. It would have where you rank in the tourny under you like Jetset and custom avatars like AP or pokerstars. It would have a reasonable point system for play money players and offer cash back for certain amounts of points.
I thought I had 1 more feature to add but can't think of it now. Come on tell me that would not be a cool site. We could make a fortune.
Let me know your ideas for a perfect site or what you would ad to mine. Look forward to hearing from you.:icon_stud

s3ver

s3ver

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
- Bonus (+reload) and software from noble (but to be able to get it from multi table tournaments too not only ring games)
- more than 5000 ppl daily
- different promotions (prizes, books, double crowns or action points in a day...)
- many many MTT
- most cardschat freerolls there and 100$+ prize pools :p
- best tournament statistics (for me best statistics for multi table are at royal card room)

:icon_comp

Last edited:
Dennis C

Dennis C

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the reply s3ver.:cheers:

W

wrestlenrun

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Animated betting would be an interesting addition

R

racefanswife

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i gotta tell ya i think if your talking about how a site is setup i think jetset has it hands down.it is so easy to go back to lobby see how many left where your at comparably speaking and anything else you need.it just seems to be easier than alot of the others~^~racefanswife

R

rayzor1748

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That sounds absolutely fabulous...I would sign up in a second. I've often wondered why some sites don't combine their great features together...

racefanswife said:
i gotta tell ya i think if your talking about how a site is setup i think jetset has it hands down.it is so easy to go back to lobby see how many left where your at comparably speaking and anything else you need.it just seems to be easier than alot of the others~^~racefanswife
Pokerstars also has a very easy to navigate site and shows continuously where you are in comparison to others...

Last edited:
HoldemChamp

HoldemChamp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Funny.... No one mentioned lots of fish who fold at the river. I would love that. :D

Honestly. A good system to keep track of your tournament position is important. Simple user friendly format is also good. The ability to cash out Private freeroll money would be nice without to much hassle. Especially if they are being paid for by the forum that is offering them. That would mean you could donate part of your winnings to the forum and thus help keep it going.

As soon as I figure how to cash out 11 cents I will donate 1 penny to the cause. LOL.

CWDavis

CWDavis

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
that is a loaded question, but it is an interesting one.. i like the controvery set up, lol. hagd

C

chipshunter

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly are you looking for bells and whistles or lots of fish. I find the most fish are at the sites that pay the most money to the most places in their freerolls. These players will then hit the real money low limit tables and try their hardest to turn their $1.20 into $5, $10, or whatever, but usually it ends up being $0.

I could care less if the software was black and white with no sounds, avatars, or whatever bells and whistles they have. Just give me poor players with money!!!!

Instead of forums holding $100 freerolls and the pokersite paying the winners, why not have a $10 freeroll and the forum pay the winners $90 via neteller or paypal? Simple, it doesn't make them any money doing it that way!