I think I may have been suckered

S

smtbonzi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I may have made a mistake. I saw on here one day someone's post that said something about a new site called PokeRound. That they had a lot of freerolls and I figured I would check it out. First, after I finally got it downloaded, it takes FOREVER, to load up. Next, somehow, it did a double deposit. They did credit me back for this. The thing is, there is never anyone on there when I go to have a looksee. Has anyone ever heard of this site? I was hoping for a while that maybe it would pick up and there would be some good gaming going on. It was a month ago that I loaded it. Guess I just need to try to get ahold of someone and get my money back. Yeah, their "live support" is almost never there. See, I think I got suckered.

by the way, if anyone can find the thread the person put on here to begin with I would greatly appriciate it if you would tell me where it is. I have a few words for that person.

Last edited:
Grumbledook

Grumbledook

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't remember that one myself but try using the search function for that thread.

S

smtbonzi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have, I can't seem to find it. That's ok though. I just got an email back from them and they are trying to be reeeaaaallly nice now. Might just wait it out and see what happens. Their tables look really nice I just have no idea how their software plays. They are suppose to be doing something with play money to real money starting tomorrow. Maybe things will pick up and I can see what it's like.

P

PkrDoll

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never heard of that site before and I have searched poker sites to try and join as many as I can. Have you tried doing a search ??

S

smtbonzi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just an update

Ok, so they actually did get a few more people to play on their site. Actually, it has been pretty nice. I was playing on a free money table and one of their site people came in and told me to go to a specific money table they had. I didn't know who this person was and asked them why. They told me because they had just credited my account with $10 and they wanted to kick start the money tables. I am by no means promoting this site. Their graphics are ok. I cannot stand the way they do the chat. They don't give the option of showing your cards when you fold (If you are feeling nice). Their "live help" isn't exactly live. Needless to say, they have a long way to go before they become a favorite site of mine, but hey, $10 free is always nice.

S

smtbonzi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Okay, so this site really does blow. All this "free" money they threw my way (almost 100 bucks). That was great. I thought I had played enough raked hands to make a withdraw. Then come to find out all the money in my account was "bonus" and that to get my hands on even $10 I would have to play 100 raked hands. Lesson learned.:vroam:

RammerJammer

RammerJammer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
smtbonzi said:
Okay, so this site really does blow. All this "free" money they threw my way (almost 100 bucks). That was great. I thought I had played enough raked hands to make a withdraw. Then come to find out all the money in my account was "bonus" and that to get my hands on even $10 I would have to play 100 raked hands. Lesson learned.:vroam:
Check out the new thread I just started on "Micro-Limit Fans...Take Note" for more on this subject.

S

smtbonzi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You know I will. Thanks for the information.

K

KlasH

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hmm

loads slow for me too = /