I was playing a short deck MTT and got the wrong read on my hand

P

pokkerta

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just played a mtt on gg and a pot was awarded to the wrong player. worse flush. He was 1 card from str8 flush and i had the card he needed. so its a glitch/bug or something. I wonder if i can contact gg poker and ask for a reward or something for discovering this. also i could say im worried if it has happened to me before(which I am). it would be horrible pr if i release the hand to the public aswell. what would you do?

It was all in hu nlhe pot and im 100% i am right about the hand btw.

Last edited by a moderator:
abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Would be really great if you had at least screenshots to prove the stuff. Cause many times people misread their hand esp in omaha. Maybe he had a full house to go with his flush.
But im sure u can contact em and get hand history.

P

pokkerta

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
it was nlhe and im 100% sure. dont wanna post the hand cause leverage to ggpoker on not going public. i should be able to get some money from gg or what?

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
it was nlhe and im 100% sure. dont wanna post the hand cause leverage to ggpoker on not going public. i should be able to get some money from gg or what?
Not sure what you mean not going public, ive seen plenty of screenshots and videos from gg.
But Well im sure you can get a history from gg and if its a mistake in software they would do the right thing.

P

pokkerta

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure what you mean not going public, ive seen plenty of screenshots and videos from gg.
But Well im sure you can get a history from gg and if its a mistake in software they would do the right thing.

i have saved the hand and screenshottet. what i means is go public with this incriminating evidence. other screenshots and videos have not been damaging like this one.

P

pokkerta

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
it was short deck mtt so i was wrong lol

M

merlin44

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
can u show a screenshot or something?

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just played a mtt on gg and a pot was awarded to the wrong player. worse flush. He was 1 card from str8 flush and i had the card he needed. so its a glitch/bug or something. I wonder if i can contact gg poker and ask for a reward or something for discovering this. also i could say im worried if it has happened to me before(which I am). it would be horrible pr if i release the hand to the public aswell. what would you do?

It was all in hu nlhe pot and im 100% i am right about the hand btw.

Post the hand from the HH.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not know how you can think you could get money from this since you were not even affected by the outcome of the hand.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't believe you,,, :withstupi

P

pokkerta

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
told u guys i was wrong cause it was short deck and lower flush is better lol so stop asking.

"I do not know how you can think you could get money from this since you were not even affected by the outcome of the hand."

cause it could have happened to me before

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it was short deck mtt so i was wrong lol

Good that you figured it out. However we see many posts like this, and really people should not jump to this kind of conclusion so easily. Be a little more humble, post a hand history or screenshot and ask, if someone can explain, why this pot was rewarded to the opponent. Maybe a moderator can change the title of this thread to "I was playing a short deck MTT" rather than "pot awarded to the losing player" :)

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands