I need more MTTs!

Z

zedesq

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looking for another site beyond ACR to play MTTs. US player looking to play medium+ tourneys, ie $10k+. A site with plenty to choose from with later registration so I don't have to play 10 hours to win, or multi-day events.
I'm always worried a site will screw me out of my winnings so prefer trustworthy with quick withdrawals.

Thanks!

U

UberPokerFan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since your English is good, I'll assume you live in the US. The only sites that are regulated are the ones you have access to in New Jersey, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Delaware. If you live in any other state, your $ is not safe. But we don't have any other options if we want to play.

I like the BetOnline and SportsBetting software. They aren't as big as ACR but their software isn't as buggy either. ACR continues to update its software so maybe it will get comparable someday.

S

scubed

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Give Global Poker a try. Global uses the sweepstakes model (similar to ClubWPT). Global is now partnering with PokerGo so probably in their best interest to ensure happy players!

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi zedesq. SportsBetting is starting some micro buy ins, with great GTDs. They start on the 13th and runs until 27th. If you can make at deposit, those would be great. Also, they have bigger ones too. GL to you