Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gamblegeeks

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually I searched so many sites for good rakeback but i didn't find the good room to play online poker and get the 100% rakeback.

straytfrush

straytfrush

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You won't find one with 100% rakeback as that defeats the purpose of them hosting a program. They won't provide a service for nothing. Good luck becoming a pokerstars pro and receiving your 100% rakeback

CistaCista

CistaCista

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What I like about PokerStars is there are no rakeback programs with other sites.
You get your rakeback if you play many hands on PokerStars, and that's what I do (still need to figure out how it works exactly lmao)

J

JMcCabe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only way you can get 100% rakeback is through propping deals, which usually means you're playing on small networks with little to no traffic.

You'll need to start new tables and spend most of your time playing short handed. Lot's of rules you'll need to follow as well to actually receive the rakeback, but there are programs like that around if you search for them.

Cheese

Cheese

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol whats with all the double posts?

You should get rakeback at full tilt. I'm pretty sure it's like 33% or something like that. I recommend playing pokerstars, and earning rakeback after you upgrade your vip status. Pokerstars is better then full tilt. More players, more tournaments, cheaper buy-ins, higher payouts.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if i was a mod...i'd close this thread...there is millions upon millions of rakeback threads on here and where to go to get the best

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
^^^Agree and done

Status
Not open for further replies.