Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
:) The opponent and I were both all in with AK and ended up splitting the pot. If the chat worked, or it was a live game, I would have said my usual "Great minds think alike. :)" Since it didn't I looked in the list of emojis for something nice, and sure enough there was a bottle of champagne. So I passed it to him for a congratulatory drink. :)

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The eagle with the party whistle is also pretty great.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the ACR emojis, I'm always using them in the tournaments I play, I love them, I have a great time and that makes me have fun in the sessions I do.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I do not chat while playing , I do not use emojis, especially with people I do not know well :)

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
:) The opponent and I were both all in with AK and ended up splitting the pot. If the chat worked, or it was a live game, I would have said my usual "Great minds think alike. :)" Since it didn't I looked in the list of emojis for something nice, and sure enough there was a bottle of champagne. So I passed it to him for a congratulatory drink. :)
do great minds really go all in with AK? it is still just a drawing hand and behind to any pair.
I throw poop at both of you :ROFLMAO:
just playing we all play it differently and that's our prerogative.
I like to throw them all and often :love:

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Well, what can I say if you shared the pot both then I congratulate you both on such a successful outcome either of you could lose but you both won this difficult confrontation emojis are cool so I love sending them

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I can't say anything.🤷‍♀️ I'm usually pelted with poop and toilet paper. It makes me feel sick and I vomit at the poker table right on myself.😆😆😆
Although🤔, sometimes they pour me so much champagne that🤫.... the result is the same😆😆😆

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am usually 'crying' after a river comes . But i do get to use the laughing heads once in a while !

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
do great minds really go all in with AK? it is still just a drawing hand and behind to any pair.
I throw poop at both of you :ROFLMAO:
just playing we all play it differently and that's our prerogative.
I like to throw them all and often :love:

You wouldn't fold AK if your opponent showed you his poc A's. :eek: ;)

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I can't say anything.🤷‍♀️ I'm usually pelted with poop and toilet paper. It makes me feel sick and I vomit at the poker table right on myself.😆😆😆
Although🤔, sometimes they pour me so much champagne that🤫.... the result is the same😆😆
That poop one is disgusting, but since it usually accompanies winning a big pot it doesn't smell so bad. :)