I am having a terrible time with PokerNordica

H

Hawkeye01

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey All.
I sent a small deposit to PokerNordica via MoneyGram on Sat. Sept, 2nd. I have my MG receipt and it is exactly what PN requested. My deposit never was posted and it still isn't. I called MG and they confirm it was picked up by PN. PN's support has only gotten back to me 2 times after probably 10 e-mails from me. I have sent all the information from my receipt to PN, but they have no live chat, no phone number, and don't really respond very well.

Can anyone help me? Or does anyone have a 800 number I can call? Or is there anyone I need to e-mail directly?

I played in one of the freerolls last week and that is why I wanted to do a small deposit. My screen name at PN is Gatorhawk01 and if anyone has any helpful information I would really appreciate it.

reglardave

reglardave

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All I can tell you is, their CS is for doodoo. When I made an initial deposit, they tried to refuse to honor the bonus offer, but finally relented after 8-10 emails. About a weekj-later, I had $25 stray in my payTru account, and decided to put it at PN. They refused to accept it until I emailed ID documents, copies of the front and back of my CC, the usual BS. I offered to put copies in an envcelope and snail nail them; nope. Could I fax them? They wanted email. I refused, then partially relented, sending a copy of my DL only. The rest you can probably guess. They claim they never received it, but someone obviously did, cause I've received notices from my bank and a CC company that someone has tried to hack into my accounts, using my SS and DL#s. They won't answer an of my numerous emails on the subject, they won't let me withdraw my $ until they get my ID documents. I'm REALLY glad I balked at sending credit card info in an email attachment.

M

Madness_does

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow thanks for the heads up on all that, I'm not even going to waste my time opening up an account with them if this is how they do business.