Can I get a recommendation from fellow CC members?

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I just uninstalled poker stars as there are no CC sponsored games any longer. I do not like 888, party poker, GG Poker. What do you have to say about Global WPT or any other good freeroll (preferably CC sponsored) options? Thank You.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Homegames should still continue over there ...

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I just uninstalled Poker Stars as there are no CC sponsored games any longer. I do not like 888, Party Poker, GG Poker. What do you have to say about Global WPT or any other good freeroll (preferably CC sponsored) options? Thank You.
I would re install PS at least for CC competitions.
If you don't like any of the major rooms I can't help you... Can't form an opinion about WPTGlobal since my country has no access to it

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CC will continue to sponsor events in Replay Poker & pokerstars HGC. I will continue to support CC in these sites.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
WPT Global, which sponsors our forum, is very cool and it's fun to play there, you can get tickets that you can spend in the tournament, of course, the money is better, but there are no such tickets now I hope that these tickets will leave all poker sites because very few players use them and forget about them I think you will enjoy playing there if you love poker or tickets

R

Rmi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
WPT is a good room to play. Quite similar to Stars. You should have no problem playing there.

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I just uninstalled Poker Stars as there are no CC sponsored games any longer. I do not like 888, Party Poker, GG Poker. What do you have to say about Global WPT or any other good freeroll (preferably CC sponsored) options? Thank You.
I would recommend that you just attempt to get over your dislike of poker rooms. Don't know what your reasons are, but in the end poker is the same on each site, barring small quirks here and there.

Play on 888 and Party poker for the CC freerolls there

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I would recommend that you just attempt to get over your dislike of poker rooms. Don't know what your reasons are, but in the end poker is the same on each site, barring small quirks here and there.

Play on 888 and Party poker for the CC freerolls there
I don't like 888 graphics and PP has few CC freerolls. I just don't like them. I only played on PS for CC games. So I re-ask my question, anybody got anything to say about WPT Global or some other good option?

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I would re install PS at least for CC competitions.
If you don't like any of the major rooms I can't help you... Can't form an opinion about WPTGlobal since my country has no access to it
Thank you. I really never liked PS. I was only there for CC platinum freerolls.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like 888 graphics and PP has few CC freerolls. I just don't like them. I only played on PS for CC games. So I re-ask my question, anybody got anything to say about WPT Global or some other good option?

Thank you. I really never liked PS. I was only there for CC platinum freerolls.
But what do u actually like? 🥲
Without having played a single hand on wpt global (they basically demanded a familly picture for verification) i can already tell u:

U wont like it there either 🤣🥳💥

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They demanded a Nr that has to do with taxes and they wanted to know my occupation. Plus the usual suff (utility bill, Id).

Decided that i dont need them. Heard their software is heavy lagging crap anyway and thats the last thing i need on my pc 😄