How Turn Off New ACR Emoji's

O

ozrock

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone know how to turn off the new ACR emoji's? When players start throwingthose around it is distracting and annoying as hell.

Maximus1980340

Maximus1980340

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
I agree with you distracts from the game, therefore they are needed:)

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As well, I think they might have done away with the chat function completely. It never worked right anyway.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone know how to turn off the new ACR emoji's? When players start throwingthose around it is distracting and annoying as hell.

Unfortunately this is not possible at the moment. Given all the complaints i am sure they are offering the option to turn it off soon.

So annoying and i have to agree with rachelle. They should have just removed it all together.

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I asked the same question on the ACR thread and they can't be turned off.

I used to hate those things when I found out about them at Pstars because the little kids would fill up the screen with that nonsense. The good thing about Pstars is they knew what the kids would do and gave you a timer so they would have to wait before they could sending the throwables over and over and over . . and over but ACR doesn't.

And better yet, Pstars allows you to turn the throwables OFF!!!!

Was in a tourn yesterday where we were near the money and the kids just spent the last 10 mins on the bubble just playing with the throwables going after anyone that shoved when they needed to to survive the blinds and it was stupid.

I watched it and it sorta felt like bullying, lol.

I mean it was basically all of the folks at the table even the ones not in hands just going after people making basic plays to stay alive and the entire table was sending throwables at whoever shoved. And they did it nonstop for a minute or two.

Actually it was bullying. The table was trying to intimidate folks with silly throwables not to go all in short stacked or they would keep bothering you with throwables.

It was stupid.

I've reduced my playing time at ACR because of the throwables and its a big turn off for me. The site doesn't have the SNGs I'm interested in like Heads Up or other games like Stud8, Horse or anything besides Holdem and Omaha8.

I hated the "All in Susupense Experience" and turned it off immediately and I'm just really disappointed that the folks at ACR didn't give folks the option to turn off the throwables.

And all this is coming from someone that loves ACR.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I think some are missing the point here from the sites perspective.

Generally, I dislike them and find them juvenile. I would also pose they add to a toxic atmosphere, particularly on GG Poker at times.

However, it is apparent the majority enjoy using them...as many do so incessantly.

So if nothing else, it has underlined to me that my previous assumption half the players at a given table were of limited intelligence or juvenile is likely correct.

And lets not forget, its remarkable how many streamers and pros on line like using them as well.

ACR is just following others lead straight back to junior high.