How many poker sites do you have installed?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bluffnjokers

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on 3 regularly...stars...ftp...and ap....but have about 20 on......depending on how my streak is on those main three I usually wont play the others.....but if i running bad, I'll go and tinker around on the smaller sites.....its usually fun cuz the people there are usually horrible

SirHockeyPuck

SirHockeyPuck

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only stick with the 2 top sites PS and FTP, but i had 3 other ones too just because they had free cash to play with when you sign up

Jodieblonde

Jodieblonde

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only stick with the 2 top sites PS and FTP, but i had 3 other ones too just because they had free cash to play with when you sign up
Which of those two sites do you prefer?

M

massimo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm on 4: FT, UB, AP, & pokertime. PS is next on my list

bolda3

bolda3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a mac now so I only have full tilt and stars (only two sites compatible with the mac). On my pc I have tilt, stars, cake, carbon, absolute, ultimate bet and I used to have rio.

S

sketchpad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess I seem to be like most, the top 4 (ft, stars, ub, and bodog). But I really only seem to play at ft and bodog, I just find stars a little too crazy

T

tonymac32

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have absolute bet, full tilt, and ultimate bet... thats only cause im superstiptions if i cash out ill play on one of the other ones for like a month or so before i play again

88deruyter88

88deruyter88

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sites

hi i have twelve sites installed ,but i mostly ply on same ones,noiq and bodog those are the ones i prefer,ok grtz:D

aquadad

aquadad

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have gone through 15 (not including the .net sister sites). If I see one that accepts U.S. players, I give it a shot for freerolls. I give most of my time to PS. Still freeroll on FT and UB alot. Every now and then on a couple of others. Not all are on my laptop now.

C

CrAzY

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i have titanpoker, Full TILT, NoiQ, party poker, T6 poker, TonyG poker, PokerPlex, Poker heaven, cd poker, poker cardoza and draculaholdem(from romania..nice toournaments :D)

P

pkrook

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well...

brick and mortar is all i have.

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Let me check.........5
Ultimatebet, Carbon, Absolute Poker.....for the freerolls when I'm drunk
Party for when I feel like spending the free money they give away once in awhile when a playa hasn't visited the site for awhile.
Pokerstars is my home site which I love.

Last edited:
eaglelite

eaglelite

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have 2 at the moment intend on downloading more use to have 4 on my old computer, got a new one now.

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have bodog, poker heaven, action poker full tilt and Titan Poker then we have the dutch pokerhuis and reefer, cake and red kings poker then we have poker idol and Bwin poker lucky ace poker,unibet cd poker, absolute poker, and that was it...14 rooms installed and ready to go......

garenka

garenka

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Right now i have only 4 *pokerstars/fulltilt/ultimatebet/and carbon i plan to get more ...just have to get my feet wet :)

D

DotComGenius

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have Bodog Fulltilt and Ultimate Bet

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
I have three installed. Poker Stars, Full Tilt & Titan. Even though Titan has been installed for over six months I have never played there. Finding it hard enought to find the time to play the other two. I can only afford to play for about eight hours a day. LOL.

donshell

donshell

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars, UB, Full Tilt, Multiple accounts on PS though. By Far my favorite software...

ratmantoo

ratmantoo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:eek: I have 9

Ultimate Bet
Carbon
Full Tilt
Party Poker
Bodog
Poker Starts
CD Poker
3 Piggs Poker
Silver Sands Poker

Admittedly I only play on 3 piggs,Ultimate Bet, Bodog and Full Tilt regularly

and the last two are local South African sites. (ie cheap buyin for you foreign blighters :D)

left52side

left52side

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on these sites.
fulltilt.
pokerstars.
cake.
usbet.
reefer.
carbon.
pokerdotcom.
playersonly.
bodog.
ultimatebet.
absolute.
good2gopoker.
irondukepoker.
and thats it I think.

hipshot55

hipshot55

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I was talking to someone and he had 30!! I was like wtf. But i can see that some people can have that much. i have 3, FTP, PS, and Carbon. Which ones do u guys have???

1. Full Tilt
2. Ultimate Bet*
3. Absolute*
4. Pokerstars
5. Carbon Poker (trying this one out)
6. Cake Poker (about to be deleted. Too many donks and sucky interface)
7. WPT.com (rarely play & only freerolls. Hate the interface)

*These two are basically the same site and can't be running at the same time. I like the Absolute interface better, so tend to play more there, unless there is a private MTT running only on UB.

Used to have Bodog and Doyle's Room but had too many problems with both and deleted them. Had Party Poker and liked it, but removed it when they stopped taking U.S. Players. Had Mansion and didn't like it, so deleted it after a month or so.

jimboliah

jimboliah

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was talking to someone and he had 30!! I was like wtf. But i can see that some people can have that much. i have 3, FTP, PS, and Carbon. Which ones do u guys have???
Well, I counted and after looking in my inactive rooms in my desktop poker folder , I have 37 total, just 8 icons on active display though. I play mostly at FT,UB,Cake, and Doyles

G

gabstaeltoper

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars, fulltilt, party poker.

Status
Not open for further replies.