How many poker rooms do you play?

J

johnadams1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my country there is limited offer so for now only unibet and Pokerstars. Thinking about GG.

paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
I play 3 at the moment but I mostly only use PokerStars

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There are so many poker rooms now, each with its own pros and cons, and each of them hosts freerolls and tournaments. I only have one pokerstars account, I see no reason to create an account in another poker room. you too? If not, what are the advantages of playing in multiple poker rooms?:rolleyes:
I have accounts on 8 sites. But I actually only play two of them. I mainly play on PokerStars and 888. On my other accounts I play rarely, 1-2 times a month.

criseswin

criseswin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In my country there is limited offer so for now only Unibet and Pokerstars. Thinking about GG.
Hello, If you are thinking about Joining GGnetwork i would recommend Getting some help setting up your account. There is some amazing benefits for New GG members.I was not aware of this when i joined.

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play 2primary and 2 Secondary.
1. GG & PS
2. 888 & PN- local

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
It's always good to have variety, I play in 3 rooms and that's enough for me, I really appreciate the web design, the speed of connection and the number of tournaments.

T

TheDealer

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
personally, I only play on Pokerstats, previously also on PKR but unfortunately it closed

K

korkust

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars and Poker Match room from Ukraine.

S

Stolpi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
i register me to on many plattforms but only i play on pokerstars mfg

E

Erickaie

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ATM Playing in 2 sites, but registered n 4, I can't wait for that day when all sites are available all over the world!

E

Erickaie

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think its a good idea to have several in case of a network issue or sites having problems, also to have more options and rake backs from different sites! good luck on the tables though!

S

Superhansi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only play Unibet now. Had Pokerstars and one more but forgot which one… but a question back, is it location which makes one use some of the rooms? I just assume now, but is Unibet more europeisk players, and for instance 888 (not sure where 888 has its base… just an example) usa bases players? Anyone know more about this?

AdiS18

AdiS18

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I only play in 2 rooms PokerStars and most of the time in 888Poker. Before i use to play in Carbon Poker.