How to make notes for each player and how to classify them by colour?

J

jesusali1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool:

This topic is for the more experienced players, we know that making notes of each opponent helps to make decisions of how he is playing but to be clearer, with what denominations or what aspects have to take note? and in the poker room there is an option to put colour to the players, is there any rule to put colour to the players or what are those colours for, does anyone know? and how to put those colours.

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon friend I don't usually take notes about players because players change styles often, the only note I make is when a player bluffs a lot so I write him down in pink but I would like to know more about notes too.:)

S

Stickyfish

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool:

This topic is for the more experienced players, we know that making notes of each opponent helps to make decisions of how he is playing but to be clearer, with what denominations or what aspects have to take note? and in the poker room there is an option to put colour to the players, is there any rule to put colour to the players or what are those colours for, does anyone know? and how to put those colours.
If you are mostly playing small-stakes cash games or tournaments try to make notes and colour tag good players, who you see regularly on the tables. And when you are at the table with them try to avoid playing marginal hands against hands or get involved in the pot with them
The thing is most of the players in small stakes will be weak and play badly. So, your mail would goal with to avoid reg who are grinding and try get in pots with weak player as much as you can.
Hope this helps!

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I make labels based on statistics. I play with Hud and display 8 main stats. I have a lot of color marks. VPIP is more than 60 (red) to strong regular (purple), a lot of color marks.In general, based on statistics, I make tags for the players.

Last edited:
Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here are my 8 indicators that I have displayed in the HUD and which I rely on - VPIP, PFR, Agression factor, limp, 3 bet, fold on 3 bet, contbet, fold on contbet.But to make the right conclusions, you need to have a lot of hands on your opponents.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Is it really necessary to put the label? I ask this because you don't really meet at the table with the same players so often that you have to know how to play, and besides, the man doesn't think he has a constant style of play, it differs depending on what tournament he plays.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I also use player notes, but I don't classify them by color yet. In each note I make a note about the player, about his actions, to understand what can be expected from him in the future. Although in general, I think that the classification by color is more convenient and informative.
Good luck.