Status
Not open for further replies.
V

velhasil

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try to win your first free roll here and then move on.

D

diserg1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably every poker lover, watching footage of prestigious tournaments, dreams in my heart become a professional. Beautiful comfortable life, travel and endless passion

LotGrinder

LotGrinder

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You need to save up around 5k, find a place in AC you can rent on a month by month basis, and go grind 30-40 hours a week while you study another 10-20 hours a week. For you first six months your life should be nothing but poker. Forget about everything else. If you need some female companionship pay the $300 for a hooker and forget trying to date one. After six months you'll have around 700 hours logged live, if you're not making at least $12 a hour at $1/$2 NLHE you're probably not cut out for the game and have some HUGE leaks to plug if you want to make it. At that point I'd recommend a coach or to give up.

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is not that easy,you need a lot of time playing poker,reading and finaly you need a money.....

B

Benman120

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You need to save up around 5k, find a place in AC you can rent on a month by month basis, and go grind 30-40 hours a week while you study another 10-20 hours a week. For you first six months your life should be nothing but poker. Forget about everything else. If you need some female companionship pay the $300 for a hooker and forget trying to date one. After six months you'll have around 700 hours logged live, if you're not making at least $12 a hour at $1/$2 NLHE you're probably not cut out for the game and have some HUGE leaks to plug if you want to make it. At that point I'd recommend a coach or to give up.

Can you grind in tournaments or does it have to be cash?

A

Ac3 Meister

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This you need to figure it out for yourself.Start playing for money and start making a bankroll.See if u can maitain a bankroll for a year than start playing big tournaments and start winning.U will be a pro when social meda will notice u

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Be ready to take some big hits, pros play with pros alot and you will see why they are there..

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
Watch a Poker movie and dream! :D

Is only a dream. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.