How to choose a site

AA88Joe

AA88Joe

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is an article I found useful

How to choose an online room that is right for you...

Many factors come into play when deciding where you would like to open an online poker account. First, you need to ask yourself some basic questions about your play.

What limits, and what games am I looking for? Do I just want to play low level cash games, or tournaments, or a balance of both?

Are satellite tournaments important to me? Am I going to put money up to try to win trips to big live tournaments, or some other type of big prize?

If I am a cash game player, is getting my rake back important to me or a large bonus or would I rather build up player points, and go with a room where I can get cool things as a reward for my loyalty/play.

Is the sheer number of players important to me? Would I rather play at a huge site where there will always be massive tournaments, and multiple games at each limit, or would I rather play at a smaller room where I can get to know certain players tendencies, and take advantage of this?

Are the people involved in the room important to me? Is it important that a credible pro whom I trust endorses a particular site, or do I just want the site that fits my play characteristics the best.

Once you have answered these questions, you should be able to narrow your choices down significantly. Remember, we stringently evaluate, and continuously check the rooms we work with here at Freeroll Tourny.

So, if you find an online poker room that seems to have all the things you want/like, and it is on our list of sites we work with, you can trust that your money is safe, and that a fair play environment will be provided.

One last thing, ask other players what they like about the site. You got to have other players to PLAY POKER.