hott_estelle: BR updates, from $0 to $1,300+ and more

hott_estelle

hott_estelle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
+rep for original post estelle.
one question, where did you get the graph from, was it sharkscope, or PS's own?

Yes, the graph is from sharkscope, but sharkscope only shows SnG stats. At the moment, I've really stopped playing SnGs, except for HU SnGs when I just want to play some HU, which has lowered my ROI a bit, but I don't mind.

Anyways, yea, if you're looking for ring game graphs I think you need something like pokertracker (someone else with more experience there could probably help you out).

Very nice, E.
I recently deposited $20 in my bodog account a few weeks ago. Sticking with low limit (turbo) SNGs and I've brought up my current BR to just a little over $100. This post is really inspiring. I'll have to make one of my own when hit my target goal.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the comments, as long as you don't go out of your BR limit, in the games and stakes you play, you should have a decent chance at continuing the increase with good play. Good luck.

On another note, my online BR is still increasing pretty rapidly, but for some reason my live BR has been stagnant for the past couple months. Well, I guess one big reason why it hasn't had much swings in the past few weeks is because I'm not in Vegas anymore, and I've been so busy. But I've completely settled down now so I should have much more time for online/live poker again.

skoldpadda

skoldpadda

Caveman Eye Surgeon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker Tracker frequently has improvements/updates -- these are free with your initial purchase.

Poker Tells