Holdempoker.com

Nick

Nick

CC
Administrator
Total posts
I've been playing recently on holdempoker.com (fake chips) to get some extra hands in to build up my knowledge. The gameplay is quite extreme though. I played some hands of limit poker at the start going crazy and blew my $1000 starting chips... then I refilled and the story was totally different. I hit some $40 limit holdem tables and started to raise up my money to about $3000. Then I decided to be a dare devil and go to the nolimit tables. Well this was absolutely wild. First I blew $2500 in one hand. Then I hit a flush and went all-in where another guy (with $8000) went all-in as well. I won and took my cash flow up really high. Then I had a full house and went all in again and earn't like $12k, In a few hands I was up $22000, shame it wasn't real money eh?

Anyway the gameplay is great, it's a good little piece of software (no download required) and the games are lively, that's for sure.

B

baker333

Rising Star
Total posts
If you dont mind could you tell me were to play some holdem at

El Viajero

El Viajero

Total posts
I have started to use holdempoker.com quite a bit lately and I must say it is growing on me. They have a nice Christmas theme going at the moment to get me into the spirit. And I need that too, being the Scrooge that I am!

Live Dealer Holdem - Texas Holdem Poker Rules