Status
Not open for further replies.
WTFALLIN

WTFALLIN

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
K just checked out Hog it looks confusin as hell lol where do u play with real $ not seeing any type of sng or ring games

BigCountryAA

BigCountryAA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
K just checked out Hog it looks confusin as hell lol where do u play with real $ not seeing any type of sng or ring games

You don't play with real money. You play in leagues and if you get top 5 you get entry into the monthly money tourny. You also get to play in real money freeroll tournaments every few days.

They also have prize tourneys for games systems, ipods, eyewear etc.

WTFALLIN

WTFALLIN

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah im gettin it a little better now lol.....question though if u win say like a 500 staking package where do u use that real $ thats what has me confused. Or the freerolls ur talkin about where do u play that $ then. Sorry if im just being dumb lol

twoturntablez

twoturntablez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So where does the money come from and how do you get it into your pocket?..... btw If some of you people do set up a non cardschat league please pm me about it thanks.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cardschat won't be starting a league there - and if you guys do it it would need to be outside of this forum. We are not affiliated with them and not looking to be.

Since the above post was ignored (you can't see what I deleted) - I am closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.