Hockey fans freeroll

xmast3rmindx

xmast3rmindx

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ultimate bet is running Calgary Flames quals everyday for the main event on saturday. Winner of the main event gets 2 tickets to the Calgary flames vs. Ottawa Senators March 11th plus 1k in cash!!!

good luck and hope to see yous at the table!!!

and i do believe they will have more chances next week

Sumun

Sumun

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
im not a hockey fan, but that cash sounds good

T

TopDonk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im not a hockey fan, but that cash sounds good

I was thinking this too, although I am a hockey fan but in UK so wouldnt be goin gl to all those playing tho.

TD

canucks921

canucks921

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That is the worst main event prize ever. I would rather be kicked in the ass than go to a Calgary Flames game. Oh by the way GO CANUCKS GO!!!!

the lab man

the lab man

CardsChat Irregular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That is the worst main event prize ever. I would rather be kicked in the ass than go to a Calgary Flames game. Oh by the way GO CANUCKS GO!!!!

You could be a leafs Fan:confused:

B

bammi

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They have been running it for a couple weeks. Top 100 players make it into a weekly tourney. The tourney has about 5000 by the end of the week. I have made into the tourney a few times but forget to play it. Also the are doing the same thing weekly for 2 seats to wsop plus top 300 get UB gear.

Glo Bug

Glo Bug

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so do they do this for all the teams or just the weak teams. u know its all about the san jose sharks. yes yes i know when it comes to the playoffs we always choke but we have never had jumbo joe patty and the heater on the same line before. that has to be the best line in hockey ever.

The Dark Side

The Dark Side

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I actually already qualified earlier during the CC FR on UB. So this weekend Ill be playing. Sell the tickets and go to a PENS game.

xmast3rmindx

xmast3rmindx

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats dark side and i hope you pens win.. im not much of a hockey fan but i like it for the fights and the speed of the game

The Dark Side

The Dark Side

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats dark side and i hope you pens win.. im not much of a hockey fan but i like it for the fights and the speed of the game

Thx. Much appreciated. I wasnt always a hockey fan either but my GF is a real big hockey fan. It just rubbed off after awhile.

tpb221

tpb221

Chasing Gutshots
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I qualified twice for this but can't play the weekend final as I work. Bummer.

Go Pens!!!