Hero Poker Closes Poker Room on Merge

D

diamondbaby

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hero was one of my favorite sites as well loved the extra games it had on there the 33cent tourneys and the mtt, so its goodbye to Hero and RPM!!!

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so my account automactically goes to carbon

Not automatically. You have to tell them where you want it to go by email. I found it helped that I sent my Carbon account number along with my alias.

My funds were transferred to Carbon yesterday. No problems. I requested it the day I got the email.

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not automatically. You have to tell them where you want it to go by email. I found it helped that I sent my Carbon account number along with my alias.

My funds were transferred to Carbon yesterday. No problems. I requested it the day I got the email.

Oh, and to add - my points did not transfer. :mad:

R

RiverOfDreamz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My balance was transferred yesterday, but out the VIP points and tournament tickets. I sent my request the day hero closed.

DaPirate

DaPirate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ya My funds transfered today finally. No VIP's transferred but the clearing requirements did not transfer either :) guess in that case its a wash.

bz54321

bz54321

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I finally decided to deposit to get the maximum value out of deposit i researched for a few days. I deposited then the site shuts down and i still haven't heard where my SECURE! funds are. If i do recover them i guess I can wish in one hand and @#$@ in the other when it comes to my points and tourney coupons

sucks i know, bravo on vince quote though!

Sure do wish they would send my balance to Carbon already

Wow bad luck man... But my 2.99 did transfer yesterday. Hope that luck turns around for you.