ukaliks

ukaliks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Argh WTF?!?! My HEM has gone t!ts up.

Was working fine last night while playing the CC freeroll. Then I go to sign into FT 2day and they ask for a update. Ok, so I click away n play the waiting game.

Load up HEM and everything is goin fine. I go to play on a $1 STT and after a couple hands i've got no HUD. Im relaunching my HUD but still nowt!!
After busting out the STT I decide to try a cash game. Still no HUD. I close HEM down and start it back up. Join in another cash game. Still nowt...

Ok this isnt very fun. At this point I have un-installed HEM and re-installed but now im gettin the old HEM and my Kapersky is telling me that HEM has a trojan?!?! WTF?!?!

Is this from the old HEM? I want the new one back (one with the orange logo). Where can I download this file because on my computer I only have the old HEM file.

Maybe downloading the new one I can get this problem sorted so I can get back to f**king grinding (pardon my french).

Any ideas people? Or should I jus go ask about the HEM forum??

slycbnew

slycbnew

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HEM is not working on FT atm. Check HEM's forum.

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Argh WTF?!?! My HEM has gone t!ts up.

Was working fine last night while playing the CC freeroll. Then I go to sign into FT 2day and they ask for a update. Ok, so I click away n play the waiting game.

Load up HEM and everything is goin fine. I go to play on a $1 STT and after a couple hands i've got no HUD. Im relaunching my HUD but still nowt!!
After busting out the STT I decide to try a cash game. Still no HUD. I close HEM down and start it back up. Join in another cash game. Still nowt...

Ok this isnt very fun. At this point I have un-installed HEM and re-installed but now im gettin the old HEM and my Kapersky is telling me that HEM has a trojan?!?! WTF?!?!

Is this from the old HEM? I want the new one back (one with the orange logo). Where can I download this file because on my computer I only have the old HEM file.

Maybe downloading the new one I can get this problem sorted so I can get back to f**king grinding (pardon my french).

Any ideas people? Or should I jus go ask about the HEM forum??

As my new PC will be here this week, and I am buying HEM, I have been researching, and the HEM support gets lots of praise for its good and quick service. I think you cant go wrong getting in touch with them.

And, al least as far as I know "****ing" is not french... I believe they say "Fookeeng"

slycbnew

slycbnew

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh, I agree that HEM's support is excellent. FT's last software update changed the formatting of the dates, so HEM will need to issue an update to match.

ukaliks

ukaliks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And, al least as far as I know "****ing" is not french... I believe they say "Fookeeng"

Hehe this made me giggle.

Oh, I agree that HEM's support is excellent. FT's last software update changed the formatting of the dates, so HEM will need to issue an update to match.

Reet, thanks for the update slycbnew. Im gonna go hunt around the HEM forums/support to install the new version of HEM. I think my old one has a virus....(Kaspersky is going nuts)