heading up to AC I think

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the way im going looks like I will be able to go up to AC like October 10th or 11th or both. Going to head up there on the 10th and depending on how im running will decide if I will stay the night or not. I can usually get a good deal at Taj with my comp points so If I need to stay it wont cost me much if anything at all. Dont plan on playing any tourneys at all, online poker this last month has made me pretty sick so im taking a break from it and playing live a little. I do have to put some money online because I have a backing obligation I need to fill but all of my other play for a little while will be live....

back to point of this, anyone want to meet up with Chuck and I?

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This sounds like something I might be interested in doing. Have to see how funds are. If they are ok I just might make the trip.

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This sounds like something I might be interested in doing. Have to see how funds are. If they are ok I just might make the trip.

that would be cool, I will most likely crash at Chucks the night before and we will drive up in morning. Taj has a like 11am tourney I believe but not sure if im joining. The cash games there are soo easy sometimes its hard to leave the cash games for the tourney. I try not to sit with people I know because I play pretty aggressive and ruthless live. Like Chuck and I sometimes sit together but he knows that im not purposly trying to take his money thats just how I'am when I play....

which is why im amazed my online aggression is soo damn low go figure. :confused:

cant wait though, have not been up there in awhile and miss it. Im only taking like 2-3 buy ins with me though. Never have needed more then 2 before, which is why I think we are going to take 2 cars in case I hit a sick bad run of cards.

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never played live before. So how much would you say would be good to take? And how much is the tourney buyin?

Emperor IX

Emperor IX

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man, you guys won't be around to wish me happy birthday :( I'd go, but I'm only turning 18 on October 11th :D Plus, I'll be off taking indian donk money at Soaring Eagle ;)

Effexor

Effexor

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man, you guys won't be around to wish me happy birthday :( I'd go, but I'm only turning 18 on October 11th :D Plus, I'll be off taking indian donk money at Soaring Eagle ;)

In Michigan? If so, shoot me a PM, maybe we could go play sometime in Mt Pleasant.