Have you heard about Suprema Poker?

P

pedroyama

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I've been playing poker for the past 5 months, consistently. Usually 3 days / week. Studying on the other days. I may be doing it 80% play 20% study.
And I have been switching from PS / Suprema. I heard about Suprema because I live in SA, and Suprema is big here. Can anyone tell me the main difference ?
From the games that I've been playing, MTT's with a buy-in from $1 to $15. PS gets ppl more experienced. But, Sit'n'Go at Suprema, It's way harder than PS. ( SnG of the same range )

Balou1982

Balou1982

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
What is Suprema Poker? is this a new platform? never heard this name ...

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
idk about it, but copilot says suprema poker is 'a social gaming platform, not a traditional online poker site'. it 'operates as a mobile poker room....does not provide real money services , and therefore does not require a gambling license'

P

pedroyama

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
What is Suprema Poker? is this a new platform? never heard this name ...
Suprema is the biggest B2B platform of Latin America. Really huge here, the chips have no cost, but you get them from the club managers. So each country/union has its own money currency. I play with R$ ( brazilian reais ) but like I said, It has been easier in some situations, and for others, I use PS

P

pedroyama

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
idk about it, but copilot says suprema poker is 'a social gaming platform, not a traditional online poker site'. it 'operates as a mobile poker room....does not provide real money services , and therefore does not require a gambling license'
The chips have no cost, but you get them from the club managers. So each country/union has its own money currency. I play with R$ ( brazilian reais ).
Suprema has been dominating SA market. I've been having a blast there, but for "high mtts" (FOR ME) that is between USD $40+ events, the field is hard.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Be careful not to have a hud and suprema open at the same time.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I haven't heard of such a poker site or played there and I think I won't play on such little-known sites because there are so many poker sites now, but I always play on poker sites tested by many Goths and play there and advise other participants to also choose the platform where you play