Have you ever seen the alert sign at the entrance to the poker room?

Balou1982

Balou1982

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
strange thing, but i cant say anything about it, i dont play @ ACR - sorry man.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
yes, it happens sometimes because of internet overload or poor server problems, but it's just the stupid intellect that sometimes gets sick

simply ignore it and restart the computer or uninstall the program and install it again

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is the first time I've come across this. I even thought that someone else might have logged in from my account.
The support service contacted me and provided the necessary information.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think it will go away in a few hours or days it just happens when the server is overloaded or does not work correctly, but still you should contact their support and ask me especially this if I see I just close it then after a few hours everything works as it should

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't receive this alert in the last few months. If you also don't have other room from the same network, like Black Chip Poker, maybe it's a good idea to contact the support.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it will go away in a few hours or days it just happens when the server is overloaded or does not work correctly, but still you should contact their support and ask me especially this if I see I just close it then after a few hours everything works as it should
I tried to log in to the poker room a few hours later, then a few days later. But the warning was constantly in my way. I thought about the action of the scammers.