HardRock Vegas Mega Deep Stack Aug 7th-24th

J

jontm

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, Jon from Calgary, Alberta. Admin thought it would be alright for me to tell you about an upcoming Event/Series.

The World Poker Showdown and canadian poker Tour have combined efforts to create what has been dubed the "Canadian Invasion". Alot of our countries best will be taking their game to the HardRock in Vegas.

CPT events have been attracting more and more TV pros, with Phil Hellmuth, Mike "the Mouth", Huck Seed and Brad Booth just a few of the most recent. World Poker Showdown has been hosting the finest of main events in worldwide locations.

All events are deepstack and buy ins will start at $340. Sats for the larger events will also be available. If anyone has any questions, please leave them in the thread and hope to see you there! Here is the schedule:
HardRock_wps2.jpg

J

jontm

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Blind structures and sats up!

I talked to David at Hard Rock and he said they will have single table sats running right from the begining of August, which pay out cash and he said "Our players are adults and can decide how to allocate that money" which, alot of players should like.

I have the question in now as to whether there will be anything to help with holding taxs.

CPT confirmed with me today the the 888 (pacific poker) sat packages will start tommorow and the "landing page to advertizing them up Monday. Use the tab for Pacific found at the top of the page here at cardschat.com to sign up for any new accounts if you are intrested in playing for those packages!

The blind structures for the live events are up at this link, they have done a great job geting all the info up as the players are requesting, and it includes structures for $120 and $290 super sats.
Canadian Championship Poker

Hope this all helps!

Pacific Poker Italia - Pacific Poker Deutsch - Pacific Poker Nederlands - Pacific Poker Espana

Last edited:
Royal Vegas - Leo Vegas - Sky Vegas