hacking pokersites

D

dan1ka

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It is just not possible because the big poker sites are working under a license which is controlled by a country's gambling comitee.

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes it's true, pokerstars COULD be hacked. But not only is it illegal, but it is extraordinarily unlikely.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the hacking PokerStars - is a useless action. If think: poker stars is a resource on which people play for real money, with a turnover of hundreds of millions per month. Consequently, control is carried out proper here. He was assigned to the security service and a team of programmers, and can possibly even use the help of hackers to test security.
If possible hacking PokerStars, it is possible hacking any bank. PokerStars - a kind of the same bank ))). If to say honestly, the hack can be anything.

G

gencoal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hope for the best

if anonymous can hack governement websites its probably no problem hacking a online poker site in costa rica. Its not like they got high tech security or anything. I am sure those russians do it with all the bad calls they make. Its already been proven done on absolute poker and it was done by their own workers leads me to think they had workers making money for them. Potripper was fed up with it and started making it obvious to let us know online poker is rigged.

hackers are into everthing I just hope that the poker sites are just as vigalent.
as for anonymous.im pretty sure that they are Russian fsb formerly kgb.if you check their sites they spout Russian propaganda