great bankroll builders

trewtrew

trewtrew

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Daily Dollar tournaments of full tilt are great tournaments with weak fields and huge prizepools. With 2 daily dollar tournaments a day, each with a prize pol of 10k its a great way to spend just $1. Seriously, the fields r disustingly weak, i railed a final table of one of these and people were just open shoving with 100BB with K10o and people instacalling with QJ. Check these tourneys out!!!!:D

ukaliks

ukaliks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the Daily Dollar on FT. The field is reeeeeal weak and usally i can get ITM. Only problem is gettin very deep to reach that final table.

My best so far in this MTT was 93/8000+ to earn $8.50.

cardplayer52

cardplayer52

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Daily Dollar tournaments of full tilt are great tournaments with weak fields and huge prizepools. With 2 daily dollar tournaments a day, each with a prize pol of 10k its a great way to spend just $1. Seriously, the fields r disustingly weak, i railed a final table of one of these and people were just open shoving with 100BB with K10o and people instacalling with QJ. Check these tourneys out!!!!:D

the 1st one i think its at 15:15 is a rebuy and a lot harder to cash. the later one is seems pretty sweet. i've only played it a few times but it does seem super weak. also you start double stacked which i like as well. the whole tourney its prety much allin every pot. so you got plently time to sit and wait for a hand. i totally agree a great way to build a bankroll. what i've been doing is playing a 9 manSNG satillite for 50FTPs to enter or just buyin for 200FTPs. which i think is a great way to turn your FTPs into cash. its 10k guarenteed and it only gets aroung 7k signed up so tilt adds around 3k to the prize pool. you cant beat that for a $.

-- oh and the later one pays top 1080 players out of the 7k signing up not to hard to cash at all.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management