goodbye bodog

bdean1

bdean1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well i ended up calling bodog and explaining the problem they said tech support would contact me but never did but obv they have fixed it cuz mine does not do it as much every once and a while ill still get the "exp tech diffuculties" pop up but after i called and email it they fixed it on my side so maybe try calling them

D

dailies

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've had the issue too, and sometimes i've changed my betting amount, and that has solved it, other times, it tells me it won't accept my bet, and then it does anyway.
And also, bdean, and i say this in the nicest possible way, when you're typing up a paragraph rant like that, please try to break it up with commas, or new paragraphs, or something.
You're points/complaints were right on, but it was near impossible to read it without it all blurring together.

bonflizubi

bonflizubi

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've had the issue too, and sometimes i've changed my betting amount, and that has solved it, other times, it tells me it won't accept my bet, and then it does anyway.
And also, bdean, and i say this in the nicest possible way, when you're typing up a paragraph rant like that, please try to break it up with commas, or new paragraphs, or something.
You're points/complaints were right on, but it was near impossible to read it without it all blurring together.

If this helps, I only get the *technical difficulty can't accept your bet* message when there is an all-in during a hand that isn't enough to be a full bet and they are really trying to say that all I can do is call. Typing in the call number works fine.

Don't know if that resolves the issue yo uwere mentioning but hopefully it does.

S

slotsman

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've never had any problem with Bodog software beyond minor conectivity issues...

R

royalflush525

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also have had the same message popup a few times, I uninstalled the program and than downloaded it over. I have not had to many problems. Good luck Bodog is a pretty good site.

rotocub

rotocub

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've never had problems at bodog. But it's not a nice room to play poker...
I agree. No real problems with the software or connection, but I hate the look. Without the table graphic, it feels like everyone is sitting in a circle on the floor playing cards.

A

always2away

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The only time I have had a problem with Bodog since the bug upgrade is when I seem to get stuck in autofold and have to close and then reopen the table which always corrects the problem. Hopefully, they are paying attention to my email about this along with all the others they must have received.

The "technical difficulties" "experiencing problems" variety of messages has ALWAYS turned out to be a problem with my ISP, not Bodog programming.

ripclawph

ripclawph

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i believe so too that it is you ISP who has the problem. you better check you internet connection. i had the same problem too a month ago... but it was not an isp prob but it was my lancard!
so i bought a new one and voila... took me about 3weeks to solve the issue and a couple of disk formats(which is not necessary)...

narizblanco

narizblanco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bodog software is the worst of all the rooms I've experienced, but the games are much softer than other rooms. With the calling stations you have to accept them sucking out now and again.

D_russo88

D_russo88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems like bodog is always lagging and freezing when everything else on thee computer is running fine. That happens to me. Bodog freezes and I cant call when I am positive i would have won.

NCfoldem

NCfoldem

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like BoDog -will continue to play there if only to avenge the recent 64th and 65th places I had in that 500$ free roll which places 63. What a loser I am! But, I digress - I have also had some connection problems with them. A few days ago I was online with BoDog AND FT at the same time and the BoDog was disconnecting but not the FT, and I can't believe that someone thinks that the quality of play at FT is usually pretty high. I actually joined this site specifically because I was tired of the donky play at FT free rolls. Thank you and goodnight. :eek:

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Bodog software is the worst of all the rooms I've experienced, but the games are much softer than other rooms. With the calling stations you have to accept them sucking out now and again.
You Should try winner poker. (iPoker network)

zjohnzzz

zjohnzzz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have recieved these messages quite frequently too. it does get very frustrating.

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Funny how some newb (as always) digs up this 2 year old thread, and it's as fresh today as it was then.:laugh: Tip: Close the tournament lobby, it really helps.

NoWuckingFurries

NoWuckingFurries

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The "technical difficulties" "experiencing problems" variety of messages has ALWAYS turned out to be a problem with my ISP, not Bodog programming.
If that was the case, why would it only happen with Bodog and not with the other sites, even when you're running two of them at the same time?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Thats bad to hear man but i never have any problems either. maybe its your computer. being to slow or something.
I doubt it's this ^

I've had alot of problems on that site too (not all the time.. but far too often for my liking).

Bodog Poker - Bodog PT - Bodog ES - Bovada